PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 03:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 4-18-2010 <}{> Medium Hill ROM's <}{> Sense 2.5 <>

Dibbs,

Shouldn't the battery be at 100%???

The battery icon shows that it is plugged in????

small joke.

Anything in 63 worthy of a new flash???

Thanks
Old 04-21-2010, 04:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekdaddy View Post
I'm not experiencing any problems with my corp exchange emails disappearing. However, I think the "unread email count" showing in manila is often wrong and under reported. I get a lot of emails, and I've been frequently surprised by how few "new emails" are reported in manila. When I open my outlook inbox, I find more unread emails in there than were reported by manila. When I go back to manila (after checking my inbox) I find a bigger number reported. I'll keep a closer eye on this and report out if I find anything interesting...
no probs on my corp exchange. i believe the email bubble on manila slider is always correct too, but if i am on the email tab when i get new mail, then the preview cards don't get updated. i have to slide off that tab, then back to see the new previews. can't remember if its always been like that. and as far as not getting notifications, i think that only happens when i am reading the inbox and assumed that was purposeful.

everything awesome here. at least i have no unicorns! gonna go try cookie 1.7.1.1 and can't wait for maxsense to come out. we got plenty of fun stuff to play with coming.
Old 04-21-2010, 04:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivwonka View Post
no probs on my corp exchange. i believe the email bubble on manila slider is always correct too, but if i am on the email tab when i get new mail, then the preview cards don't get updated. i have to slide off that tab, then back to see the new previews. can't remember if its always been like that. and as far as not getting notifications, i think that only happens when i am reading the inbox and assumed that was purposeful.

everything awesome here. at least i have no unicorns! gonna go try cookie 1.7.1.1 and can't wait for maxsense to come out. we got plenty of fun stuff to play with coming.
No problems with my exchange email here. It always seems to update fine and the counter is correct.

Make sure you try cookie - the latest is very nice with the ability to rearange the home screen and change clocks. The latest version is 1.7.1 and the editor is version 1.7.1.1
Old 04-21-2010, 04:49 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

thanks for the feedback guys on the exchange I appreciate it. Going to try and reflash and see what happens. Interesting enough there doesnt seem to be a way to delete my exchange account. That option is greyed out when I try to.
Old 04-21-2010, 11:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC XV6800/Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jas0nmack is becoming a great contributor

FYI just downloaded Google Maps 4.1 which includes voice search and it works on these ROMS utilizing aGPS (my location) woo hoo

Download Here
Old 04-21-2010, 11:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium

geekdaddy is keeping up the good workgeekdaddy is keeping up the good workgeekdaddy is keeping up the good work

anyone tried the "topaz notification manager" on the 59 ROM? it's available in the MH updater app.

i installed it but I'm still getting the std 6.5.3 notification if I tap the right hand side of the taskbar. left side is ark switch...

Last edited by geekdaddy; 04-22-2010 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Corrected error: Issue is with 59 ROM (not with 57).
Old 04-22-2010, 12:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker

ivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas0nmack View Post
FYI just downloaded Google Maps 4.1 which includes voice search and it works on these ROMS utilizing aGPS (my location) woo hoo

Download Here
so you have 2 versions of google maps on your phone now and that doesn't mess anything up? i don't think it can uninstall the version that is cooked in.

Quote:
anyone tried the "topaz notification manager" on the 57 ROM? it's available in the MH updater app.

i installed it but I'm still getting the std 6.5.3 notification if I tap the right hand side of the taskbar. left side is ark switch...
i thought it worked on 57. i can't get it to work on 59 though. i am just learning to live without it bc even when it did work, the standard notifications weren't disable, so sometimes they would pop up too when i touched tb. also, since i got a tb that shows %batt, the only time i miss it is when i am charging and want to know how much its charged. otherwise, other notifications, etc. are handled fine in manila.
Old 04-22-2010, 12:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC XV6800/Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jas0nmack is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivwonka View Post
so you have 2 versions of google maps on your phone now and that doesn't mess anything up? i don't think it can uninstall the version that is cooked in.

i thought it worked on 57. i can't get it to work on 59 though. i am just learning to live without it bc even when it did work, the standard notifications weren't disable, so sometimes they would pop up too when i touched tb. also, since i got a tb that shows %batt, the only time i miss it is when i am charging and want to know how much its charged. otherwise, other notifications, etc. are handled fine in manila.

It overwrites the files of the one that is cooked in. Also the HTC notification manager doesn't work because of the standard taskbar. replace the taskbar with a compatible one and you get HTC task manager but then that taskbar breaks HTC volume control. Dibbs is looking into it.
Old 04-22-2010, 01:14 AM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
I'm not experiencing any problems with my corp exchange emails disappearing. However, I think the "unread email count" showing in manila is often wrong and under reported. I get a lot of emails, and I've been frequently surprised by how few "new emails" are reported in manila. When I open my outlook inbox, I find more unread emails in there than were reported by manila. When I go back to manila (after checking my inbox) I find a bigger number reported. I'll keep a closer eye on this and report out if I find anything interesting...
Ok i think I have isolated this problem to my spb email backup. I guess MS is messing with email settings and reg settings or something and my back up is from an older build. I guess I will be manually adding my email accounts again.
Old 04-22-2010, 08:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker

tahlsr is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
well, right now, i've been playing with 6.5 for the stripped titanium ROM. I'm trying to see how far I can go with it without losing usability. I do prefer the 6.5.x, just thought I would do something different though......
Dibbs is this ROM super speedy compared to any manilla rom or the 6.5.X roms? Speed is what's king for me. i.e. screen transitions, notifications, replying and sending txts and emails, screen rotation when flipping out keyboard etc...

Is it weird that I like unicorns and long walks on the beach?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development