PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2010, 12:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 CDMA
Carrier: Boost/att

jkraze is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 7-4-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT 1.8

i found another cab dibbs that kinda works ...well at least for the internet works..but the picture mail ..lets just say i sent a pic to my self..and yet had it return lmao...so i dont know on that part...but yo check it.... I kinda noticed a litttle slow down on ALL roms when installing cabs...i mean from a fresh flash thing is super quick and responsive but after i insatall sashimi and install most files to the SD card...its not as fast as it was...i mean i can see it slowing down if things were installed to the main storage on the phone but the sd ? am i just installing to much stuff and trim down on the games or what
Old 07-14-2010, 09:33 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 7-4-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT 1.8

Well, I haven't experienced any type of slow down. I would bet it might be something your installing that is causing the slow down. Best way to check, albeit it's tedious, is to install one thing at a time and test to see which one is causing the issue.

Also, for beta members, there is a new MH UC version on the beta ftp for testing and comments. UI and menu structure have been reworked.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 07-14-2010, 09:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Moziah7 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Well, I haven't experienced any type of slow down. I would bet it might be something your installing that is causing the slow down. Best way to check, albeit it's tedious, is to install one thing at a time and test to see which one is causing the issue.

Also, for beta members, there is a new MH UC version on the beta ftp for testing and comments. UI and menu structure have been reworked.
Cool. Will give it a go!
Old 07-14-2010, 10:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Moziah7 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
1st Impression: Really like the menu structure. Seems much more responsive. Navigation is straight forward. Not sure I will be using the Forum tab, though. Not that user friendly on the TP2. No fault of the app. The neutral color and graphics (black and gray tones) are not very flashy, which to me is a good thing because won't clash with whatever theme I may chose. Overall I like it quite a bit!
Old 07-14-2010, 10:36 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Cool, the forum tab is gonna be reworked for better view ability. The "neutral color"/theme is to better match the overall feel of the ROM. Still got a few more things to work on though, but it will make it's way into whatever ROM gets updated next.
Old 07-15-2010, 12:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Dont know about ya, but im playing around with Bigmax's rom....looks great yes, got to admit the art is amazing, speed is pretty fast also...but its just missing something that Medium hill has ..idk what it is.....but it sure is worth it.
Old 07-15-2010, 12:56 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

I realize u r hungry for new max sense, unfortuantely, bigs gets the files a little before the rest of us and is kinda the initial tester. I am also in the midst of redoing all ROMs as I have reworked the MH UC so that it doesnt need the older PIE. All ROMs going forward will have the newest IE versions and link will be back on the start menu.

@Moziah, all browser based items are user friendly now.

Last edited by dibbson; 07-15-2010 at 01:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Any ETA on the revised ROMS???

Thanks
Old 07-15-2010, 04:21 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Well, that particular question didn't take long to be asked, lol...... To be honest, I am really trying to wrap up the UC upgrade before I start cooking the final updates. I am not going to give an outright date, as I don't want to disappoint if something comes up. But..., I would say around the middle to end of next week. I hope to have the UC wrapped up this weekend and then start on the ROMs.
Old 07-15-2010, 04:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Dibbs....will there ever be a fucen perfect ROM lmao or is that to much to ask for

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development