PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 09:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 2-16-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23529 & 21890 <> MH UC & Provisioning

cool. you played with the cookie monster home tab yet?
Old 02-19-2010, 10:56 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 2-16-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23529 & 21890 <> MH UC & Provisioning

No i haven't played with that yet. Still working with MM right now, not quite done with what i want to accomplish with it. But i'm gonna release the ROMs anyways, and just continue work on it until next release, as editing all the UI elements can become time consuming. Anyways, first ROM just started uploading. I made a last second change to see if it would help any with the aGPS issues cls keeps getting. The first one uploading is 23534 Sense 2.5 and will be followed by the 23534 Titanium and then the 6.5 ROM's.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-19-2010, 11:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

lgrulz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlgrulz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlgrulz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Oh man can't wait. I've been running your ROM for 2 days now and I must say that this is the best of the best you're many steps above the rest. I was going from 6.5.x and 2.5 but never both but you have done done what no one else has accomplished. Can't wait for the new releases tonight to bad I have my mopeds bday party to goto... Thanks you for all of your work and I will donate when I get some plastic... Thanks.
Old 02-19-2010, 11:08 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgrulz View Post
Oh man can't wait. I've been running your ROM for 2 days now and I must say that this is the best of the best you're many steps above the rest. I was going from 6.5.x and 2.5 but never both but you have done done what no one else has accomplished. Can't wait for the new releases tonight to bad I have my mopeds bday party to goto... Thanks you for all of your work and I will donate when I get some plastic... Thanks.
Thanks for the kind words and glad your enjoying the ROM, and "mopeds bday party"? not sure what to say about that one..... kinda laughing..... i guess....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-19-2010, 11:53 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

[insert favorite explicative here] Don't you hate it when you find 2 good things to put in your ROM right when the first one's almost done uploading!!!
Old 02-20-2010, 12:15 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Alright guys, first ROM is up, sorry it's 13 minutes past the 11pm est deadline, LOL. Here's the link, I'll update the first post when the titanium ROM is finished uploading. I spent allot of time on this one, so as always enjoy!! And personally, i like this ROM so much, i really don't want to flash to make the 6.5 ROM's LOL..... anyways, here is the link.

http://mediumhill.com/dibbson/roms/2...34Sense2.5.rar
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-20-2010, 12:28 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Take em down and put the new stuff in!!
Old 02-20-2010, 12:34 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

it was only a new swype skin (lloks like regular sip), and a better media player. Not anything too essential.
Old 02-20-2010, 01:19 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Re: <> 2-19-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23534 & 21890 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.1

Post #1 Updated for 23534 series ROM's. Enjoy!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 02-20-2010, 04:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc rhodium
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

cls_ is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Just to clarify, when you say agps doesn't work. Does that mean you can't get weather to work or get google maps to work? Because both of those work fine for me, i got a gps sat lock in gmaps in like 2 seconds.
Weather is working, and so is gps. In google maps, I cannot get a location until I get a satellite lock. Usually you can get a lock via AGPS before a sat lock.

On another note, I noticed that tmail doesn't get stuck in landscape anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Anyways, first ROM just started uploading. I made a last second change to see if it would help any with the aGPS issues cls keeps getting.
Thanks, I just downloaded your new rom. Too tired right now to flash... long day. I'll try it out tomorrow and report back.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development