View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 12:15 AM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 2-16-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23529 & 21890 <> MH UC & Provisioning

Alright guys, first ROM is up, sorry it's 13 minutes past the 11pm est deadline, LOL. Here's the link, I'll update the first post when the titanium ROM is finished uploading. I spent allot of time on this one, so as always enjoy!! And personally, i like this ROM so much, i really don't want to flash to make the 6.5 ROM's LOL..... anyways, here is the link.

http://mediumhill.com/dibbson/roms/2...34Sense2.5.rar

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 3 times.