PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2009, 03:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

brokenflipside is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111909

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
Does anyone have trouble getting a gps lock using garmin xt? I have done multiple flash dances and several radio changes, but still have the same problems. google maps work fine, but garmin doesn't want to play I guess...
I had the same issue:

In garmin XT go to settings->System->Remote GPS->Disable (bottom right corner)

This should bring up a list of com ports, choose 4.

As well make sure you have run QuickGPS and your data connection is on.

Hope that Helps!
Old 11-20-2009, 04:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111909

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Tell me about it. It just bluescreens -- drive unmountable or something.
Dont giv up on it.
Sometimes slaving or viewibg files not easy if you was the administrator on windows.
Primary profile is more encripted to look like an empty folder when not using software recovery tools.
If you have a Dell, you can try their tool here:
http://www.soft32download.com/softwa...d-details.html
I have same prob.
My Dell crashed 2 days ago. I have an extelnal portable usb drive that I backed up on so its not a prob..
thinkin of goin back to XP because Vista is a total POS for me.

Last edited by Maxx134; 11-20-2009 at 04:19 AM.
Old 11-20-2009, 04:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenflipside View Post
I had the same issue:

In garmin XT go to settings->System->Remote GPS->Disable (bottom right corner)

This should bring up a list of com ports, choose 4.

As well make sure you have run QuickGPS and your data connection is on.

Hope that Helps!
I've tried all those, but still the problem persists. I don't know what the difference is between this rom and other roms I've flashed. It's mind buggling right now......
Old 11-20-2009, 05:18 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Talking Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111909

Indagrrove, real nice rom. No issues here, for now all programs that I've tested are working. Installed Max 2.5 and Fissh cab. All is working great. I have one question, but I'll ask it later, gonna try first to solve it. I'm a true newbby!!! Congratulations for this great Rom...=D>=D>=D>
Old 11-20-2009, 05:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Have you installed anything new since the camera worked?
You may have a conflict some where.
Camera works great here.

Have not seen anyone else with that issue.
Did you come from a stock flash?
If not I would flash to stock and then back to Inda.
I did the flashdance. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt. Weird thing is when this error comes up and I hit Yes, the task manager comes up and says I need to close programs to free up 0 kb of memory.

Should my phone be running with 60% memory in use? Other roms have been in the mid 40s. Would a pagepool change help?
Old 11-20-2009, 06:26 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

kanyewest is a n00b

cool rom, will advise of any bugs

Last edited by kanyewest; 11-20-2009 at 06:54 AM. Reason: ...
Old 11-20-2009, 06:39 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Indagroove,
What brand/model drive is it? Seagate recently had a rirmware problem with their .7200 series of SATA drived in the 500 to 750GB series. The drive will appear unbootable but all the data is still there. Seagate has a boot disk that will allow you to boot your PC and apply the firmware patch. After that all should be well.
I just recently went through it with my HP Touchsmart. Gave me a really bad sinking feeling but once the patch was run, everything worked fine.

David
Old 11-20-2009, 07:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

How many of you have done this before? Here's the scenario. I have DSL with a wired connection. I'm working on a friend of mine's laptop and I needed to connect to the internet to download updates for Windows. I noticed this Rom has router software, so I turned that on and used the laptops wireless capability to connect. Problem was it gets so damn hot it stops charging. How did I fix this? I got me a tupperware container, packed it with cubed and crushed ice, and put a lid on it. Not even 5 seconds after sitting the phone on it, the touch wheel lit up indicating it was charging again. Rock on!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-20-2009, 08:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

rcharles is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
I've tried all those, but still the problem persists. I don't know what the difference is between this rom and other roms I've flashed. It's mind buggling right now......
Having the same problem with gps also. It is hit or miss. I have only noticed it with this rom. Kind of wierd. Have tried 3 different radios with the same result.
Old 11-20-2009, 08:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G and Treo Pro

xdalaw is becoming a great contributor

Inda-Sorry to hear about your PC crash. Good luck getting that back up and running soon.

I was trying to find a working link to the first SENSE ROM from this thread. I accidentally deleted my file on my PC and have a problem with my camera not working that didn't happen on that initial release.

Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development