PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 03:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 24<<6.5 NK-23509-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
I thought I fixed that? you are running 2.5.1921 and it does that? I just built a test 28004 manila rom and I will see if it has that issue
I'm talking about when you added the extra quick-links. I'm running whatever manila was in last night's manila files. Where on the phone can I see what version of manila I am running. It's not in the communications tab like it used to be.
Old 11-24-2009, 03:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 24<<6.5 NK-23509-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
You can rearrange/select/deselect sense tabs and it causes no issues w/Sense not being able to launch?
I just moved the calendar tab to right before settings and there were no problems.
Old 11-24-2009, 03:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 19<<6.5 NK-28002-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Quote:
can you post the cab for the 15 shortcuts
Any cab for 15 it's 12 Quiklinks by Kisja and Maxx with Bignadad Transparent
Old 11-24-2009, 03:52 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I'm talking about when you added the extra quick-links. I'm running whatever manila was in last night's manila files. Where on the phone can I see what version of manila I am running. It's not in the communications tab like it used to be.
ohh I see. I just installed the 16-quick link thing, will see what happens when moving tabs now. I do not know where you see the version of manila, I havent known since 2.1.. I am sure in OEM\masd in the registry. but if youre on last nights kitchen you have 2.5.1921

edit: I just moved and disabled and enabled some tabs with no issues.

Last edited by raidzero; 11-24-2009 at 03:54 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-24-2009, 04:09 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
That is what I tried before and it caused issues, but that was with manila 2.5.1920, and we're on 2.5.1921 now so I will give it a shot,m thanks
yes i had the same issue with 2.5 1920 but on 1921 it's played nice with me thus far lol

Old 11-24-2009, 04:11 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
yes i had the same issue with 2.5 1920 but on 1921 it's played nice with me thus far lol
indeed, seems fine.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-24-2009, 04:13 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
indeed, seems fine.
just wanna say can't wait to flashdance this afternoon and try ur new rom out!! looking @#$% good!!!
Old 11-24-2009, 04:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

Is this a cab install over the new ROM to get the 16 links?

tsp

Quote:
ohh I see. I just installed the 16-quick link thing, will see what happens when moving tabs now. I do not know where

<snip>

edit: I just moved and disabled and enabled some tabs with no issues.
Old 11-24-2009, 04:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (EnergyRom)

Ghaleon is just getting started

Howdy, I'm just trying your ROM out for the first time; looks quite spiffy. I have just a couple questions.

One of the first things I tried to do was set the wallpaper on the home tab. Attempting to change it from the "weather wallpaper" setting didn't do anything. Selecting an animated wallpaper seemed to work, though I was just doing that as a test. Again trying to change to a regular wallpaper didn't seem to change anything, just left the animated one. After testing from the home screen menu, I went into the settings tab and changed the wallpaper there with "weather wallpaper"; upon scrolling over to the home tab, I saw my selected wallpaper, only to have it change back to the regular black background a moment later. Not the end of the world, but odd indeed; is my flash possessed or has anyone else seen similar? The only cab I've installed thus far is the 16 quicklinks from a few posts back.

In the Photo and Music tabs, it looks like the top and bottom bars are supposed to disappear/be covered when you rotate the phone sideways (without opening the keyboard), instead they cover up part of the screen. The last 2.5 ROM I tried had the photo and music tab rotate functions disabled completely so I'm not sure if this is something that is just not yet complete in the Sense 2.5 port. Again, not a terribly important issue since the fancypants landscape screens for these tabs are too much for the Touch Pro to handle well anyway.

Looks quite good overall, I hope my trying your ROM doesn't cause you to spontaneously get handed a Touch Pro 2 like it seems to have done for the last few chefs who's work I enjoyed =P
Old 11-24-2009, 05:13 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
Is this a cab install over the new ROM to get the 16 links?

tsp
yeah it can or just get the 28004 ROM I just uploaded
http://raidzero.alexauv.com/roms/bas...line_28004.rar
which has it built in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaleon View Post
Howdy, I'm just trying your ROM out for the first time; looks quite spiffy. I have just a couple questions.

One of the first things I tried to do was set the wallpaper on the home tab. Attempting to change it from the "weather wallpaper" setting didn't do anything. Selecting an animated wallpaper seemed to work, though I was just doing that as a test. Again trying to change to a regular wallpaper didn't seem to change anything, just left the animated one. After testing from the home screen menu, I went into the settings tab and changed the wallpaper there with "weather wallpaper"; upon scrolling over to the home tab, I saw my selected wallpaper, only to have it change back to the regular black background a moment later. Not the end of the world, but odd indeed; is my flash possessed or has anyone else seen similar? The only cab I've installed thus far is the 16 quicklinks from a few posts back.

In the Photo and Music tabs, it looks like the top and bottom bars are supposed to disappear/be covered when you rotate the phone sideways (without opening the keyboard), instead they cover up part of the screen. The last 2.5 ROM I tried had the photo and music tab rotate functions disabled completely so I'm not sure if this is something that is just not yet complete in the Sense 2.5 port. Again, not a terribly important issue since the fancypants landscape screens for these tabs are too much for the Touch Pro to handle well anyway.

Looks quite good overall, I hope my trying your ROM doesn't cause you to spontaneously get handed a Touch Pro 2 like it seems to have done for the last few chefs who's work I enjoyed =P
there is no landscape in manila 2.5, some of the tabs have been half ported. My wallpaper sets fine.. I just go to menu, home wallpaper, weather wallpaper, then select my picture from album.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development