PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 05:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (EnergyRom)
Carrier: Sprint

Ghaleon is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 24<<6.5 NK-23509-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
yeah it can or just get the 28004 ROM I just uploaded
http://raidzero.alexauv.com/roms/bas...line_28004.rar
which has it built in

there is no landscape in manila 2.5, some of the tabs have been half ported. My wallpaper sets fine.. I just go to menu, home wallpaper, weather wallpaper, then select my picture from album.
I'm aware of the lack of landscape, I was referring to just those two tabs since they still respond to the g-sensor, just not quite right. I figured it was something in the port of 2.5 itself, and not something in your ROM.

As for the wallpaper issue, I tried a hard-reset and noticed that it doesn't seem to do any customization, looks like a bad download or flash, I'll give it another go.

Thank you for the quick response to my questions.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-24-2009, 05:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 24<<6.5 NK-23509-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaleon View Post
I'm aware of the lack of landscape, I was referring to just those two tabs since they still respond to the g-sensor, just not quite right. I figured it was something in the port of 2.5 itself, and not something in your ROM.

As for the wallpaper issue, I tried a hard-reset and noticed that it doesn't seem to do any customization, looks like a bad download or flash, I'll give it another go.

Thank you for the quick response to my questions.
AH HA! they do respond to g sensor.. I dont use those tabs so I did not know. I will disable G Sensor autorotation in manila in the future
Quote:
Looks quite good overall, I hope my trying your ROM doesn't cause you to spontaneously get handed a Touch Pro 2 like it seems to have done for the last few chefs who's work I enjoyed =P
Thanks! lol no you using my ROM does not have any effect on whether or not I get a TP2 even if you donate. I cannot get a TP2 for another 6 months when my Sprint contract is up and I switch to VZW.

Last edited by raidzero; 11-24-2009 at 06:12 PM.
Old 11-24-2009, 06:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Yibrushn is keeping up the good workYibrushn is keeping up the good workYibrushn is keeping up the good work
Re: [11-24][KITCHEN][ROM]6.5 NK-23509/28004-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

What is the pagepool on the 28004 rom? Great work btw!
Old 11-24-2009, 06:20 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yibrushn View Post
What is the pagepool on the 28004 rom? Great work btw!
thanks. the pagepool on 28004 and all recent ROMs is 24 MB
Old 11-24-2009, 06:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Yibrushn is keeping up the good workYibrushn is keeping up the good workYibrushn is keeping up the good work

great! and thanks again. one thing I notice and didn't see any mention of is that on the sound and notification setting screen I can't pull up "new text msg" to change the tone and stuff. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing that.
Old 11-24-2009, 06:36 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
great! and thanks again. one thing I notice and didn't see any mention of is that on the sound and notification setting screen I can't pull up "new text msg" to change the tone and stuff. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing that.

where? If i go to start>settings>sound and notifications>notifications I can change new message sounds (I do not see where you see new text msg" though. either in manila settings or in windows, but I can set sounds for new messages and new MMS messages.
Old 11-24-2009, 06:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I was trying to use an mp3 and I guess it just wasn't playing I tried one of the built in tones and it worked fine! thanks
Old 11-24-2009, 06:45 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
I was trying to use an mp3 and I guess it just wasn't playing I tried one of the built in tones and it worked fine! thanks
ok, not sure how to make an mp3 anything but a ringtone (with mp3 trimmer)
Old 11-24-2009, 06:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I didn't do it intentionally
Old 11-24-2009, 08:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Pro 2

bkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good work

Wow! The 23509 ROM is lightning fast! Nice!

Has anyone been able to get Marketplace installed and working? It will download and install but it always has trouble connecting and I have had this with other ROM's if it's not cooked in. I need to install Live since I use hotmail.

THanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development