PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 10:26 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

sputnik is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 19<<6.5 NK-28002-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
try removing 9_registry\RZ_Autocomplete.
that used to work in 6.5 but since we've gone to 6.5.1 it doesnt work and seems to just break things, I have not removed it yet but I will.
<snip>
Am I correct in assuming that's why autocomplete/suggest is not working?
Old 11-23-2009, 10:28 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 19<<6.5 NK-28002-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Quote:
Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
Am I correct in assuming that's why autocomplete/suggest is not working?
no.. I removed it and it did not help, I am still working on it. That and the internet favorites issue are still present even with 2.5.1921, so it must be something I did in my kitchen. :-/
Old 11-23-2009, 10:51 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work

this rom its great thanks...

hey guys why does the rom says expires and then it gives u the date ?
Old 11-23-2009, 10:57 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
this rom its great thanks...

hey guys why does the rom says expires and then it gives u the date ?
nbobody has reported that, but which build are you using? I patched all the timebombs.. (is it text on the homescreen or a real WM reminder?) the real reminder means it will indeed stop working on that date, the text on the homescreen can be removed, as long as the real WM reminder does not show, you're fine.

btw the internet faves thing is a known issue with all of manila 2.5 VGA. It is not something I did wrong, so I am going to stop wasting my time with it. Itr will get fixed eventually. However the SMS contact thing IS my fault and I am still working on that.

timebombs I know I have patched:

but I guess maybe I missed one, so just let me know which one. also if you're not using the nightly kitchen then you are either using 23506 or 28002

Last edited by raidzero; 11-23-2009 at 11:04 AM.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

kpbuton is just getting started
Send a message via Skype™ to kpbuton

Loading up 28002 as we speak. Looking forward to the newest build. Any know issues for this build yet?

Cheers,
Kevin
Old 11-23-2009, 11:52 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpbuton View Post
Loading up 28002 as we speak. Looking forward to the newest build. Any know issues for this build yet?

Cheers,
Kevin
nothing that is not present in all manila 2.5 vga builds, the contacts not autosuggesting for messages, and internet favoritesare unselectable.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Bell

kpbuton is just getting started
Send a message via Skype™ to kpbuton

Thanks for the heads up.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:28 PM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hi RZ I tried many times cooked in the kitchen Maxx, Personalizer 3.1 and galarm 2.1.2
But never installed correct in the ROM.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
nbobody has reported that, but which build are you using? I patched all the timebombs.. (is it text on the homescreen or a real WM reminder?) the real reminder means it will indeed stop working on that date, the text on the homescreen can be removed, as long as the real WM reminder does not show, you're fine.

btw the internet faves thing is a known issue with all of manila 2.5 VGA. It is not something I did wrong, so I am going to stop wasting my time with it. Itr will get fixed eventually. However the SMS contact thing IS my fault and I am still working on that.

timebombs I know I have patched:

but I guess maybe I missed one, so just let me know which one. also if you're not using the nightly kitchen then you are either using 23506 or 28002

Im using this one
Download 23506 ROM (Titanium & Manila 2.1)

well at first when you flash the rom you can see the expiration dat 12/1/09
while the rom its loading

and then when the rom its finish loading the rom works great
Old 11-23-2009, 12:39 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
Im using this one
Download 23506 ROM (Titanium & Manila 2.1)

well at first when you flash the rom you can see the expiration dat 12/1/09
while the rom its loading

and then when the rom its finish loading the rom works great

ohh ok, no big deal. nothing to worry about. I made a script that runs at autorun time that removes that text, which is why you no longer see it after the first boot

Every now and then we will get a SYS leak that they did not remove that text from before it got to us, and we have to remove it manually. It is just a registry entry to delete:

Code:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\DeviceBeta
again, just because the text shows does not mean anything. It is when you see the reminder like "this copy of windows will expire on 12\01\2009, within 30 days" that the timebomb is still active.

Last edited by raidzero; 11-23-2009 at 12:42 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development