PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 12:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 19<<6.5 NK-28002-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Hi RZ I tried many times cooked in the kitchen Maxx, Personalizer 3.1 and galarm 2.1.2
But never installed correct in the ROM.
did you put them last in the EXT list.. or could you upload the cabs and I can make EXTs for you?

hizo usted los puso por último en la lista de la extensión. ¿o podrÃ*a usted cargar los taxis y puedo hacer EXTs para usted?
Old 11-23-2009, 12:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 19<<6.5 NK-28002-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
ohh ok, no big deal. nothing to worry about. I made a script that runs at autorun time that removes that text, which is why you no longer see it after the first boot

Every now and then we will get a SYS leak that they did not remove that text from before it got to us, and we have to remove it manually. It is just a registry entry to delete:

Code:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\DeviceBeta
again, just because the text shows does not mean anything. It is when you see the reminder like "this copy of windows will expire on 12\01\2009, within 30 days" that the timebomb is still active.

okay thanks you im calm now lol and great rom dude
Old 11-23-2009, 12:57 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
okay thanks you im calm now lol and great rom dude
lol no problem, thanks I hope you stay a while
Old 11-23-2009, 01:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
ohh ok, no big deal. nothing to worry about. I made a script that runs at autorun time that removes that text, which is why you no longer see it after the first boot

Every now and then we will get a SYS leak that they did not remove that text from before it got to us, and we have to remove it manually. It is just a registry entry to delete:

Code:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\DeviceBeta
again, just because the text shows does not mean anything. It is when you see the reminder like "this copy of windows will expire on 12\01\2009, within 30 days" that the timebomb is still active.

i was going to ask u ..a little question was trying to install a theme but the theme requires for to overwrite the GFX folder but the problem is that i cant see the folder i search it and everything. So idk what to do next i also install the S2U2.cab in your rom and it work great but i cant see the folder or any folder from the cab in program files and supposedly thats where the GFX folder suppose to be at .. do u kno what is the problem..

i once saw this folder with another rom but idk what i did to fid out lol.. i cant remember
Old 11-23-2009, 01:04 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
i was going to ask u ..a little question was trying to install a theme but the theme requires for to overwrite the GFX folder but the problem is that i cant see the folder i search it and everything. So idk what to do next i also install the S2U2.cab in your rom and it work great but i cant see the folder or any folder from the cab in program files and supposedly thats where the GFX folder suppose to be at .. do u kno what is the problem..

i once saw this folder with another rom but idk what i did to fid out lol.. i cant remember
post the cab I will tell you where everything goes
Old 11-23-2009, 01:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
post the cab I will tell you where everything goes
it taking to long to post the cab i will try to figuare it out right now okay no worries if i need help i will tell yall thanks by the way
Old 11-23-2009, 01:24 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
it taking to long to post the cab i will try to figuare it out right now okay no worries if i need help i will tell yall thanks by the way
ok no problem, you need a cab editing app to see where the files in cabs get sent. I have wince cab manager so looking would take no time at all..
Old 11-23-2009, 01:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

can u post that cab in here to chek it out please
Old 11-23-2009, 01:29 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
can u post that cab in here to chek it out please
what cab? wince cab manager is a PC app, but it's not free..

http://www.ocpsoftware.com/products.php

you can get the demo though just to look into cabs and see what they are. cant save any cabs without the full version
Old 11-23-2009, 01:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
what cab? wince cab manager is a PC app, but it's not free..

http://www.ocpsoftware.com/products.php

you can get the demo though just to look into cabs and see what they are. cant save any cabs without the full version
oh lol i thought it was for ppc sorry

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development