PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2009, 02:58 PM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: VZW

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 19<<6.5 NK-28002-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinzhen View Post
Awww, is that how it will be permanently or just til they find a fix? Cause reflectionist's rom is 6.5.1 and that's when i first used 6.5.1 and it does landscape - but i dont know what he used. Its just that the texting freezes when trying to go from a specific person's threaded messaging back to the overall "everyone" thread view and it sucks having to wait for it to load back before i can send another message - that's the only reason why I'm trying others. Though i've had that texting problem with roms other than reflectionist - it could be a winmo 6.5 thing.
its not the 6.5.1 its the manila that is 2.5 its being ported from a device where htc didn't make a landscape mode. and i don't use 2.5 so im not sure if there in the process of making a landscape mode or not.
Old 11-22-2009, 03:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jinzhen is just getting started
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 19<<6.5 NK-28002-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Ok well what would you suggest for me? I like the 6.5.1 because of the start button being at the bottom but I would also like to use landscape mode - you have any suggestions for good roms that include both of those?
Old 11-22-2009, 03:02 PM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

Quote:
Ok well what would you suggest for me? I like the 6.5.1 because of the start button being at the bottom but I would also like to use landscape mode - you have any suggestions for good roms that include both of those?
im not sure if raidstill offers it but in his older kitchens manila 2.1 and 6.5.1 was offered. my rom i cook with his kitchen is 28002 and manila 2.1 which offers landscape mode etc.
Old 11-22-2009, 03:02 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

Quote:
http://raidzero.alexauv.com/roms/bas...ne%2023506.rar

you'll be stuck using 2.1 instead of 2.5, but it's not that big of a deal, functionality-wise

Replaced by an HTC Desire: DeFroST 5.x w/ HAVS kernel, 1113MHz ondemand
Old 11-22-2009, 03:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Hmm I'll have to learn to do that myself

Thanks
Old 11-22-2009, 03:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

So much I have to learn - yay
Old 11-22-2009, 08:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Hey all, I see some new faces hope you enjoy your stay on my rom's... A few things:

I confirmed the opera favorites thing, the inability to add favorites to the internet page, the way the opera favorites do not show up when trying to add favorites.. Not that I have any idea what to do about that besides ask some of the other chefs, but I will see what I can find out. I have been busy with life this weekend so I have not been doing much in the phone world.

I also know about the contact autocomplete not working. 2.5 still has a logn way to go, akeo and amarullz have not release 2.5.1921 yet, I am sure all these issues will be fixed by default then. Also yozgatg has said he is working on a 2.5, which will be just excellent. It will be a true port at the most basic level (the actual code of manila), what we are using now, although impressive; is not a true port, just mode9 edits and graphics rescales.

zombie, I made a black task manager a few kitchens ago.. you can just open the app.reg from comm manager and look for
Code:
"BackgroundColorSetting"=hex:00,ea,ea,ea
I'm sure you know what to do at this point.

sharkie, I have been slacking on changelog for the past like 200 kitchen runs.. I will implement some kind of changelog to upload alongside the kitchen itself.

jinzhen, in the OP (post 1) of this thread I have links to the manila 2.1 rom and kitchen. 2.5 does not have landscape, I am sure someone is working on making one though.
Old 11-23-2009, 02:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Carrier formerly known as Alltel

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

hey raid. i pulled out finger keyboard and stuck merdins in and for some reason cant get t9 to turn off. its odd. the ext im using i have used in your kitchen before and worked flawlessly.
Old 11-23-2009, 02:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Carrier formerly known as Alltel

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

zombie, i really think the gps weather thing has to with well your location. i live out in the country and when i flashed this morning i couldnt get it to updateeven though i got a gps lock. i went to town and later noticed it had updated. i think its just the distance to a monitored city. my gps weather radar for titanium just pulls up the closest city. maybe you have to be in a monitored location for the touchflo version?
Old 11-23-2009, 08:32 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveman View Post
hey raid. i pulled out finger keyboard and stuck merdins in and for some reason cant get t9 to turn off. its odd. the ext im using i have used in your kitchen before and worked flawlessly.
try removing 9_registry\RZ_Autocomplete.
that used to work in 6.5 but since we've gone to 6.5.1 it doesnt work and seems to just break things, I have not removed it yet but I will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveman View Post
zombie, i really think the gps weather thing has to with well your location. i live out in the country and when i flashed this morning i couldnt get it to updateeven though i got a gps lock. i went to town and later noticed it had updated. i think its just the distance to a monitored city. my gps weather radar for titanium just pulls up the closest city. maybe you have to be in a monitored location for the touchflo version?
I agree. I have to go somewhere before I can get an update, but zombie has been trying for quite a while now, so I am not so sure.

Last nights kitchen contains 23612 and 23509 builds. no other changes that I remember.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development