View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 02:58 PM
z0mbiexx
Zombway: Eat Flesh

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 19<<6.5 NK-28002-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinzhen View Post
Awww, is that how it will be permanently or just til they find a fix? Cause reflectionist's rom is 6.5.1 and that's when i first used 6.5.1 and it does landscape - but i dont know what he used. Its just that the texting freezes when trying to go from a specific person's threaded messaging back to the overall "everyone" thread view and it sucks having to wait for it to load back before i can send another message - that's the only reason why I'm trying others. Though i've had that texting problem with roms other than reflectionist - it could be a winmo 6.5 thing.
its not the 6.5.1 its the manila that is 2.5 its being ported from a device where htc didn't make a landscape mode. and i don't use 2.5 so im not sure if there in the process of making a landscape mode or not.