View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 08:26 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 19<<6.5 NK-28002-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Hey all, I see some new faces hope you enjoy your stay on my rom's... A few things:

I confirmed the opera favorites thing, the inability to add favorites to the internet page, the way the opera favorites do not show up when trying to add favorites.. Not that I have any idea what to do about that besides ask some of the other chefs, but I will see what I can find out. I have been busy with life this weekend so I have not been doing much in the phone world.

I also know about the contact autocomplete not working. 2.5 still has a logn way to go, akeo and amarullz have not release 2.5.1921 yet, I am sure all these issues will be fixed by default then. Also yozgatg has said he is working on a 2.5, which will be just excellent. It will be a true port at the most basic level (the actual code of manila), what we are using now, although impressive; is not a true port, just mode9 edits and graphics rescales.

zombie, I made a black task manager a few kitchens ago.. you can just open the app.reg from comm manager and look for
Code:
"BackgroundColorSetting"=hex:00,ea,ea,ea
I'm sure you know what to do at this point.

sharkie, I have been slacking on changelog for the past like 200 kitchen runs.. I will implement some kind of changelog to upload alongside the kitchen itself.

jinzhen, in the OP (post 1) of this thread I have links to the manila 2.1 rom and kitchen. 2.5 does not have landscape, I am sure someone is working on making one though.