View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 01:01 PM
mkc90
Halfway to VIP Status

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 19<<6.5 NK-28002-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
ohh ok, no big deal. nothing to worry about. I made a script that runs at autorun time that removes that text, which is why you no longer see it after the first boot

Every now and then we will get a SYS leak that they did not remove that text from before it got to us, and we have to remove it manually. It is just a registry entry to delete:

Code:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\DeviceBeta
again, just because the text shows does not mean anything. It is when you see the reminder like "this copy of windows will expire on 12\01\2009, within 30 days" that the timebomb is still active.

i was going to ask u ..a little question was trying to install a theme but the theme requires for to overwrite the GFX folder but the problem is that i cant see the folder i search it and everything. So idk what to do next i also install the S2U2.cab in your rom and it work great but i cant see the folder or any folder from the cab in program files and supposedly thats where the GFX folder suppose to be at .. do u kno what is the problem..

i once saw this folder with another rom but idk what i did to fid out lol.. i cant remember