PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2009, 08:49 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 9<<6.5 NK-23506-RZ Baseline TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_reyna_16 View Post
how can i enable the programs tab in manila? everytime i cook a rom, even if i put calks manila 2.1 folder, it doesnt display that tab..

also, does anybody have calks flamerise theme as an EXT? and the bubbles game EXT?
calk's bubbles and flamerise can come straight from calks kitchen, how to turn on programs tab can be found in yozgatg's thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=542113
Old 11-12-2009, 08:50 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazgul07 View Post
Just thought I'd throw this out there. . . Akeo and Amarullz got a new version of Manila 2.5 today. . . and there's some EXT's that go along with it (in the second post) that are dependencies. I tried cooking it all in but had no luck (platformrebuilder kept crashing). However, it seems like they have fixed a lot of bugs that were in it.

I know raid was gonna wait till a better port was released by someone else. but I thought it may be worth looking into anyway. Cheers
I'll check it out, thanks

hey that version is pretty good.. runs well! thinking about flashing it to my active tp to test it all

Last edited by raidzero; 11-12-2009 at 09:27 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:01 AM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

calks flamerise tsk is an ext in your kitchen already or atleast it was in mine.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:13 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
calks flamerise tsk is an ext in your kitchen already or atleast it was in mine.
it is, I made it.. I think he wants the unmodified one though which can be found in calks kitchen (the tsk file) then added to my ext
Old 11-12-2009, 10:15 AM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

oh he wants the un-RZ'd tsk i forgot about that.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

kpbuton is just getting started
Send a message via Skype™ to kpbuton

Great ROM, like the 23506. Not sure if I like the contacts format yet, but it will take some playing around with it to decide either way.

Thanks for the great looking ROM!
Old 11-12-2009, 11:03 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpbuton View Post
Great ROM, like the 23506. Not sure if I like the contacts format yet, but it will take some playing around with it to decide either way.

Thanks for the great looking ROM!
Thanks! I cannot live with any other contacts app.. lol. icontact is so easy to use and cool looking IMO. but if you do not like it you can download the kitchen and remove it
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-12-2009, 12:40 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
I'll check it out, thanks

hey that version is pretty good.. runs well! thinking about flashing it to my active tp to test it all
would you like to upload a test copy?

Replaced by an HTC Desire: DeFroST 5.x w/ HAVS kernel, 1113MHz ondemand
Old 11-12-2009, 02:30 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat View Post
would you like to upload a test copy?
it will be in tonights kitchen.. i hate what it does to the start menu, but there seems to be no way around that and still keep the manila functionality
Old 11-12-2009, 02:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

kpbuton is just getting started
Send a message via Skype™ to kpbuton

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
Thanks! I cannot live with any other contacts app.. lol. icontact is so easy to use and cool looking IMO. but if you do not like it you can download the kitchen and remove it
Not a problem, just a new way of looking at contacts.

Cheers,
Kevin

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development