View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 08:50 AM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 9<<6.5 NK-23506-RZ Baseline TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazgul07 View Post
Just thought I'd throw this out there. . . Akeo and Amarullz got a new version of Manila 2.5 today. . . and there's some EXT's that go along with it (in the second post) that are dependencies. I tried cooking it all in but had no luck (platformrebuilder kept crashing). However, it seems like they have fixed a lot of bugs that were in it.

I know raid was gonna wait till a better port was released by someone else. but I thought it may be worth looking into anyway. Cheers
I'll check it out, thanks

hey that version is pretty good.. runs well! thinking about flashing it to my active tp to test it all

Last edited by raidzero; 11-12-2009 at 09:27 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.