View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 04:51 PM
Ghaleon
PPCGeeks Regular

Ghaleon is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 24<<6.5 NK-23509-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Howdy, I'm just trying your ROM out for the first time; looks quite spiffy. I have just a couple questions.

One of the first things I tried to do was set the wallpaper on the home tab. Attempting to change it from the "weather wallpaper" setting didn't do anything. Selecting an animated wallpaper seemed to work, though I was just doing that as a test. Again trying to change to a regular wallpaper didn't seem to change anything, just left the animated one. After testing from the home screen menu, I went into the settings tab and changed the wallpaper there with "weather wallpaper"; upon scrolling over to the home tab, I saw my selected wallpaper, only to have it change back to the regular black background a moment later. Not the end of the world, but odd indeed; is my flash possessed or has anyone else seen similar? The only cab I've installed thus far is the 16 quicklinks from a few posts back.

In the Photo and Music tabs, it looks like the top and bottom bars are supposed to disappear/be covered when you rotate the phone sideways (without opening the keyboard), instead they cover up part of the screen. The last 2.5 ROM I tried had the photo and music tab rotate functions disabled completely so I'm not sure if this is something that is just not yet complete in the Sense 2.5 port. Again, not a terribly important issue since the fancypants landscape screens for these tabs are too much for the Touch Pro to handle well anyway.

Looks quite good overall, I hope my trying your ROM doesn't cause you to spontaneously get handed a Touch Pro 2 like it seems to have done for the last few chefs who's work I enjoyed =P