PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 12:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g
Carrier: Sprint

dakidobf is keeping up the good workdakidobf is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 15<<6.5 NK-23506-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post

The old taskmanager is installed and does work, the only way to get it to show up is to tap the clock, release it, then tap and hold it and the old taskmanager will come down and you can close apps and switch between them in this way..
I do not know anything of darkening screen, nobody has mentioned this and I have not seen it. maybe jdm is right about flashing back to stock first, though I do not. I just hard reset after flash.
Ok I will try that I guess, maybe its just my phone, though it only happened since I've tried your ROMS. Everything else is great, just wish I can fix that problem. Also what does the flashing back to stock really do. I see you say you don't do it, its like a toss up. Some say they do it every time, others say they never do it. Has it proved to help anything?
Old 11-16-2009, 12:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 15<<6.5 NK-23506-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakidobf View Post
Ok I will try that I guess, maybe its just my phone, though it only happened since I've tried your ROMS. Everything else is great, just wish I can fix that problem. Also what does the flashing back to stock really do. I see you say you don't do it, its like a toss up. Some say they do it every time, others say they never do it. Has it proved to help anything?
it has been proven to reduce the likelihood of strange issues such as yours. I do not do it personally, takes too long. I have flashed my phone with my ROMs enough that I think there is NO trace of the stock rom anywhere in it. My only suggestion is to reflash without the battery in the phone (from bootloader of course) and then hard reset after instering the battery, this will ensure a good flash. once that's done let it boot and use it until you would normally start seeing the screen darken, if it doesn't, go ahead and install your cabs one by one, hopefully it is a cab that is causing the issue and you can narrow it down this way. I know that is a pain but thats what I do if I need to troubleshoot cabs
Old 11-16-2009, 12:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
it looks the same as the tachi dialer, no difference. its the dialer behind the scenes that is faster but the skin itself is very similar if not identical.
The diference it's more stable and with out slider.
We will have to change the ring tones too? Because I saw Calk have Rhodium ring tones.
About the color white and blue cooked in Calk kitchen.
Old 11-16-2009, 01:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
The diference it's more stable and with out slider.
We will have to change the ring tones too? Because I saw Calk have Rhodium ring tones.
About the color white and blue cooked in Calk kitchen.
Maybe these are the ring tones you want... if he doesn't include them.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Rhodium Sounds.cab (4.94 MB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-16-2009, 01:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

what I said
Quote:
I will not be including rhodium ringtones except for crank (which is just cool) as I have now. I used to leave out all ringtones except for the WM default ones but everyone seemed to want the stock sounds.. white and blue rhodium dialer is what will be in tonights kitchen, I am slowly turning to black and blue..
what I meant to say
Quote:
I will not be including any rhodium sounds. The only other non HTC/WM sound will be the ringtone from the movie Crank, which is already in the ROM/kitchen. In my first few ROM's (before I had a kitchen out) I did not include any HTC sounds whatsoever, only the three default WM sounds. People did not like this so I have been including the HTC TP sounds. The dialer I am using now is rhodium white/blue, which is slowly being converted to black/blue

Last edited by raidzero; 11-16-2009 at 01:18 PM.
Old 11-16-2009, 02:19 PM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Maybe these are the ring tones you want... if he doesn't include them.
Thank you Sharkie the ring tones are inculuded in Calk
kitchen.

I found this 2.5 components:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=583862
Old 11-16-2009, 02:21 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
it looks the same as the tachi dialer, no difference. its the dialer behind the scenes that is faster but the skin itself is very similar if not identical.
Tachi has the curtain, and Rhodium doesn't, right?
Old 11-16-2009, 02:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

XxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on rep

right

Old 11-16-2009, 02:23 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
what I said
what I meant to say
I hope Rhodium dialer not break the ring tones with manila 2.5
Becuase in NRG rom the ring tones are not working and the calls never had ring tone sound.
Old 11-16-2009, 02:31 PM
VIP Member

HTC Manila 2.5_1920_VGA_by_amarullz_and_Akeo_V.4.00( 14.NOV.2009) is now Online...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=578414

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development