PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2009, 04:40 AM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 23<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/71/75 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Hmmm, I just read this thread about GPS issues:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=92926

and I vaguely remember you mentioning you just put quickGPS in the kitchen. I'll try cooking without that package and seeing if i still have issues

Replaced by an HTC Desire: DeFroST 5.x w/ HAVS kernel, 1113MHz ondemand
Old 10-31-2009, 12:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

omahajs is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 23<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/71/75 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
I would say the volume icon is overwritten or something, did you put that EXT in zzzzz_last?

edit: use this EXT and let me know.. it should not have any of the thing you mentioned

edit 2: try another volume control EXT
That worked well. Thanks.

T
Old 11-01-2009, 01:07 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahajs View Post
That worked well. Thanks.

T
very good. not so good however is that every one of my TPs (TP - 23502, TP2 - 23071) started telling me that WM would expire in 30 days on 12/01. I could have sworn I included the patch for the timebomb but after tomorrow the kitchen will automatically do this like the VK does. its just a hex-edit in shell32.exe\s000.

how embarrassing...

Last edited by raidzero; 11-01-2009 at 01:11 AM.
Old 11-01-2009, 04:29 AM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

Quote:
very good. not so good however is that every one of my TPs (TP - 23502, TP2 - 23071) started telling me that WM would expire in 30 days on 12/01. I could have sworn I included the patch for the timebomb but after tomorrow the kitchen will automatically do this like the VK does. its just a hex-edit in shell32.exe\s000.

how embarrassing...
yeah, i noticed that too =P

no worries, i know most of us will flash it before december regardless, haha.
Old 11-01-2009, 09:26 AM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

mistakes happen. was kind of funny seeing the reminder personally.
Old 11-01-2009, 09:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
...but after tomorrow the kitchen will automatically..
I was going to download the latest kitchen, but I guess I'll wait. Does that mean that tonights Kitchen is going to be fixed or tomorrow night's kitchen?
Old 11-01-2009, 10:15 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I was going to download the latest kitchen, but I guess I'll wait. Does that mean that tonights Kitchen is going to be fixed or tomorrow night's kitchen?
tonights will have the prepatched shell32 in all builds and also should patch any new SYS added automatically.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

omahajs is becoming a great contributor

I'm not sure I want to flash again for awhile. I just got the expiry message. I also thought I just read somewhere that a simple reg edit can get rid of the message for good - anyone know the edit?

Also, does anyone know how to get dotFred Taskmanager to play nice with 23502? It doesn't seem like I get all of the options with the newer build and I need to use it to get some windows class names for showcase suite.

Thanks.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:19 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

my timebomb patching script is working well, has been added to the kitchen. It will take action as soon as it is dobne collecting information from the user (to know which sys version to patch) Now there is no absolutely NOTHING you need to do plug in a new SYS to my kitchen

eh, I guess running my conversion script would count as something you have to do...

It is not a regedit, in the shell32.exe module one of the "source" files (S000) has to be edited with a hex editor. What you might be thinking of if the beta message that shows on 23081 (well, up until my autorun wipes it out) - that is a simple reg edit.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:23 PM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
tonights will have the prepatched shell32 in all builds and also should patch any new SYS added automatically.
Sweet, looks like I'll be getting started in with this tonight once that build hits. Unless it's already there? Is it in the 11-01 file or are we gonna have to wait?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development