PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2009, 01:27 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestick00 View Post
Okay, so maybe i am missing something. Every time i load a 2.5 rom I have the issues. If anyone knows how to fix please post. Great work on the rom.

1) The home screen does not let you scroll all the way to the bottom so you can only have 6 quick links.

2 You can find the same issue on other tabs like stock for example. You can only scroll up to the sixth one for some reason. I will trouble shoot that to see if its just the very last stock (whatever number you make it past 5 items) is not visible.

3. Sending text messages issue. Why is it so difficult to make a a new message. They prompt you to search for contact and it does not do anything for me.

Does anyone have fixes for the above issues?
Yes fixes have been posted before but the thread is huge. I'm mobile right now but I think I can help.

6 Quick Links-this is a VGA port issue, the port came from a different screen-WVGA-so fit wont always be 100%.
num5kull posted a cab that gives you 12 links plus bacground image for all pages.

SMS-max134 posted a cab, I posted about it this AM, search back a few of my posts.

If you are trying to access screen items that dont seem accessable you can continue to "scroll" via the D-pad. So if your selection is just one more item past where you can see, hit the Dpad and that item will be selected.
Hope that helps.

EDIT: Look in the threads attachment-linked in my sig-for num5kull's cab.
Old 11-29-2009, 02:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

datruth585 is a n00b
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

first off I wanna thank NRG and every one else that made this rom wht it is. .it's by far my favorite. . I'm not sure if this has been asked and answered but im runnin the 28005 2.1 standard and i cant get my album to open at all from the programs favorite's tab or tf3d. . any ideas?
Old 11-29-2009, 02:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Well got mine to work very well and stable on 21877 m2.5. I had to disable HTC msg but my MMS, email (including hotmail) and SMS are working great.

EDIT: Can someone please post the 'Sony' ringtone that was available in previous ROMs? Thanks

ROM: DamageControl 3.1.2
Radio: Stock +upgrade (for now)

Last edited by fenixjn; 11-29-2009 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Request
Old 11-29-2009, 02:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pea****93 View Post
To all Galarm users,

*** GAlarm issue *****
pea****93
2.2 Working fine, I'll try 2.3 as well.

EDIT: 2.3 Working fine.

Last edited by fenixjn; 11-29-2009 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Update 2.3
Old 11-29-2009, 02:16 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondechomatt View Post
I searched, I swear!

I keep getting an error on my texts... It keeps telling me that it can't be sent, blah blah blah.

any ideas?
Yep, im getting that too. Also, the name of the recipient in the error message is usually symbols...in my case boxes.

on a side note...no lockups all day today but my phone has been in the holster rather than my pocket.

David
Old 11-29-2009, 02:20 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltatristar500 View Post
Is there a way to disable the notification from popping up?
I'll second that. Its getting on my nerves.

David
Old 11-29-2009, 02:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HERO & TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT -my paycheck-

GODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to GODZSON

I'm unable to connect to TV Out, any one else with issue..? does not load up on screen but it shows connected on device

Donations (show love for my work)
Old 11-29-2009, 02:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Rhodium 400
Carrier: sprint

guruvince is just getting started

I would like to turn off the haptic vibration feedback on the hard buttons. I read post 4 and saw "Disable Harware Haptic Feedback: [HKLM\Software\OEM\KeyState] "KeyVibratorState"=DWORD:00000000"
and I dont have a clue what that means. Please help this newB. thanks in advance.
Old 11-29-2009, 02:52 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by datruth585 View Post
first off I wanna thank NRG and every one else that made this rom wht it is. .it's by far my favorite. . I'm not sure if this has been asked and answered but im runnin the 28005 2.1 standard and i cant get my album to open at all from the programs favorite's tab or tf3d. . any ideas?
Havent run that build but when I had similar Album issues I ran this cab and it solved my problems

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...2&d=1259309645

Turn off Sense before install. Hope that helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guruvince View Post
I would like to turn off the haptic vibration feedback on the hard buttons. I read post 4 and saw "Disable Harware Haptic Feedback: [HKLM\Software\OEM\KeyState] "KeyVibratorState"=DWORD:00000000"
and I dont have a clue what that means. Please help this newB. thanks in advance.
Try this cab:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...2&d=1257879782

Post back if it doesnt work.

EDIT: Check a few posts down, there may be a setting within your Buttons menu to control it.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-29-2009 at 03:23 PM.
Old 11-29-2009, 03:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Gelladuga69 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to Gelladuga69

You guys do know that you can disable the hardware haptic feedback by going to: start -> settings -> personal -> buttons -> scroll to the second blank tab -> uncheck "Vibrate the device."

Hope this helps.
No need to install unnecessary .cabs or modify the registry.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro