PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2009, 05:49 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

smashbottom is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashbottom View Post
I flashed to the latest edition (first did stock rom then flashed to new edition), and when I click the phone button nothing happens... Also, if i hit the talk button, nothing happens...

Anyone else have this problem?

Otherwise a kickass rom
Furthermore, if I call my own cell phone, I cannot answer it.
Old 11-29-2009, 06:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

gambit07 is keeping up the good workgambit07 is keeping up the good workgambit07 is keeping up the good work
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Hi, quick question. I'm wondering if anyone can give me the settings for MMS and data for the tp2 on sprint? I'm using this rom but am unable to connect for some odd reason. Thanks!
Old 11-29-2009, 06:14 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit07 View Post
Hi, quick question. I'm wondering if anyone can give me the settings for MMS and data for the tp2 on sprint? I'm using this rom but am unable to connect for some odd reason. Thanks!
you need to go the rhodium ( tp2 ) thread my friend

Old 11-29-2009, 07:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

lorddaddy84 is keeping up the good worklorddaddy84 is keeping up the good work

Which voice command would be best with this rom?
Old 11-29-2009, 09:31 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Thank you both for asking-THIS IS MY 1000th POST WOO-HOO!!!!
WHAT A GEEK!
Yeah, I know exactly how you feel. I got all excited and my heart was pounding last night when I saw that the 20,000th post for this thread was going to be the next one that I posted.

David
Old 11-29-2009, 09:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to the-wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
YES!!

Found them with a wee bit of help from xda and my own stubbornness. They told me where to look but then I wanted to be specific so I narrowed it down to the exact file...ok-you can all stop staring at me like that now....

Program Files\Opera Mobile 10\profile\datastorage\2

In that last DIR is a file-all.dat that is your bookmarks. I set the bookmark, backed up that file, erased the bookmark, restored that file and my bookmark was back. Tested multiple times.

Now what I'm reading is that OM 10 is SUPPOSED to pull our bookmarks from Opera 9.x but obviously that's not happening-at least for you and me.

I use the Root directory of Sashimi to restore files like this.
So now you need to re-establish your bookmarks ONE more time and dont forget to backup that file as part of your prep for the next flash.
THANK YOU KINDLY MATE! exactly what i needed. you boys in this thread are dynamite, the help is surely appreciated.
Old 11-29-2009, 10:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Yeah, I know exactly how you feel. I got all excited and my heart was pounding last night when I saw that the 20,000th post for this thread was going to be the next one that I posted.

David

Man first you get post 20000 now this, when does it end? I think I'm just gonna go shoot myself.

Droidrox39
Old 11-29-2009, 10:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

secondechomatt is a n00b

I searched, I swear!

I keep getting an error on my texts... It keeps telling me that it can't be sent, blah blah blah.

any ideas?
Old 11-29-2009, 10:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm on the 11.27 28005 std m2.5 rom and I'm wondering why the text messages are no longer threaded on the winmo default side. When I use the Sense side my texts will be threaded and you you can see all of the conversations that you've had with the other party but if I switch over to the titanium side they are no longer threaded but show as individual messages. This ROM is awesome as well everything is working fine the only thing that I had to do was the reg edit ahuskins posted about changing the contact picker to allow you to select what account you would like to send your message to. All of my typical customizations went fine so I'm really loving it just sort of baffled about the non-threaded texting. I did go to start/settings/system and made sure that the messaging was set to threaded. My searches have only yielded people who had similar questions but were never answered. Maybe it is what it is until a new update comes around. If any help or comments can be made I would appreciate it.
Old 11-29-2009, 10:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondechomatt View Post
I searched, I swear!

I keep getting an error on my texts... It keeps telling me that it can't be sent, blah blah blah.

any ideas?
If you're using a 11.25 version you most likely need to install this cab. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...2&d=1259452791

If you are using a 11.27 ROM you might want to try this reg edit. The problem is that it might be trying to send a text to an email adress. This edit allows you to choose what account (recipients cell # or email address) you want to send your message to. Here's is another fix you guys should do. To illustrate, click on the new txt message icon in the messaging tab. Now start typing a name in the to field for a contact which has no email address, just a phone number. The contact will not come up.
Make the following change and try again.

This was originally posted by ashuskins

From XDA:

Originally Posted by Captain_Throwback
Have you tried the registry setting in the Messaging Client to disable the HTC Contact Picker? You should then be able to add a recipient just fine.
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Jataayu\Messaging]
"HTCContactPicker"=dword:00000001 ;CHANGE TO dword:00000000

Maybe Root can cab this up as my laptop doesn't have the software I need to do s

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro