View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 10:51 AM
BenS
Regular 'Geeker

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondechomatt View Post
I searched, I swear!

I keep getting an error on my texts... It keeps telling me that it can't be sent, blah blah blah.

any ideas?
If you're using a 11.25 version you most likely need to install this cab. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...2&d=1259452791

If you are using a 11.27 ROM you might want to try this reg edit. The problem is that it might be trying to send a text to an email adress. This edit allows you to choose what account (recipients cell # or email address) you want to send your message to. Here's is another fix you guys should do. To illustrate, click on the new txt message icon in the messaging tab. Now start typing a name in the to field for a contact which has no email address, just a phone number. The contact will not come up.
Make the following change and try again.

This was originally posted by ashuskins

From XDA:

Originally Posted by Captain_Throwback
Have you tried the registry setting in the Messaging Client to disable the HTC Contact Picker? You should then be able to add a recipient just fine.
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Jataayu\Messaging]
"HTCContactPicker"=dword:00000001 ;CHANGE TO dword:00000000

Maybe Root can cab this up as my laptop doesn't have the software I need to do s