PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2009, 11:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

I am using J.eremy weather database editor to add my location for weather and clock settings but when I add my city (40min for SF, CA) there is a 5 hour difference. I tried using both formats of city location but the time is still off. Any suggestions?

Old 10-27-2009, 11:48 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Bell

macaroo is a n00b
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

is the ring volume a bug?
Using Oct 13 build... does anyone know how to get the ring volume increased. I have already set the HTC volume to two tabs. It really seems to me that the ring volume is tied directly to the system volume. for eg. Even with my ring volume maxed out and my system volume low, the ring is low. With my system volume maxed out and ring maxed out, the ring is loud. with the system volume maxed and the ring set low, the ring is low...? wtf. That ambient noise cab thing that people keep posting seems very gimmicky to me and something I don't really want to put on my phone. I would just like to be able to hear it ring.
thoughts?
Old 10-27-2009, 11:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Use to be TP , now its E-V-O

jacker is keeping up the good workjacker is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jacker

I can't figure this out.

My wife and I both are running the 10/14 build of nrg rom. K. Everything up untill this point has been working fine.

I decided to mess with my tom tom and it says no gps device. I hard reset ....nothing.

I flash to a stock rom and radio and install tom tom and still it says no gps device. I then flash back to nrg and go to location settings and notice its greyed out. I can't enable it.

Now on my wifes phone , her location setting is NOT greyed out. It is on. But hers , just like mine won't connect when using tom tom.

When I try tomtom is says gps is poor , to no gps found to reset. Within like 12 seconds. On both phones.

Its the darndest thing. I can't figure it out.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

blackg is becoming a great contributor

I know other keyboard issues have been said before, but like the last release the Shift key doesn't work correctly.

Good news is the "Juicy47 Western EZINPUT.cab" seems to fix it again. I guess this cab is pretty much the fix all for any keyboard issue.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

omahajs is becoming a great contributor

For those who want the X to close apps using e-Native Showcase that is cooked here's the regedit from the original post on xda:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\e-Natives Technology\Showcase]

"SUITE_CloseOnTap"
Type: DWORD
Description: Default tap on X Button will terminated process, Tap and Hold will minimize. If disabled it will reversed
Value: 1 = enabled, 0 = disabled
Default: 0
----------------------------------------------------------------

Change to 1 and soft reset. Works fine here.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:36 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by macaroo View Post
is the ring volume a bug?
Using Oct 13 build... does anyone know how to get the ring volume increased. I have already set the HTC volume to two tabs. It really seems to me that the ring volume is tied directly to the system volume. for eg. Even with my ring volume maxed out and my system volume low, the ring is low. With my system volume maxed out and ring maxed out, the ring is loud. with the system volume maxed and the ring set low, the ring is low...? wtf. That ambient noise cab thing that people keep posting seems very gimmicky to me and something I don't really want to put on my phone. I would just like to be able to hear it ring.
thoughts?
fix is posted a few pages back

Old 10-27-2009, 12:37 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Personalizer 3.1' I'll post it. There's nofont edit within the program, I assume it uses the system's.
Attachment 46260

Install Juicy western EZ INPUT fix, posted many times, lemme know if you cant find it.

Hang in there, deep breath
1. Could be a bad flash, you may need to update your profile/PRL/etc
2.Showcase-push ans hold the Windos icon in the bottom tray. Or long push Send key to pull up Task Manager
3.The exit can be different usually there is the X, tap to minimize, hold to close
4. 6.5 icons wont work on 6.5.1 I've posted two options before.
Okay not too sure if this still applies...but I remember when I installed a version of personalizer (not sure if it was this one) I was not able to receive pictures. I could send them but I was not able to receive them and after uninstalling the picture issues I was having were fixed. Maybe you guys can test this..being that you already have it installed. I like the program itself...cant complain about more customization but if there is a flaw with receiving pictures then I will have to pass.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

thestick00 is keeping up the good workthestick00 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to thestick00

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahajs View Post
For those who want the X to close apps using e-Native Showcase that is cooked here's the regedit from the original post on xda:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\e-Natives Technology\Showcase]

"SUITE_CloseOnTap"
Type: DWORD
Description: Default tap on X Button will terminated process, Tap and Hold will minimize. If disabled it will reversed
Value: 1 = enabled, 0 = disabled
Default: 0
----------------------------------------------------------------

Change to 1 and soft reset. Works fine here.
Wait. So what exactly did the "X" do before? I thought all this time I was killing the app when I hit X. What is showcase for then as I must of been mistaken?
Old 10-27-2009, 01:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

omahajs is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestick00 View Post
Wait. So what exactly did the "X" do before? I thought all this time I was killing the app when I hit X. What is showcase for then as I must of been mistaken?
Default is tap to minimize & tap/hold to close on X. Tap/hold the start button and it will bring up Showcase where you can also view open apps, switch to them and close out. Works pretty well, it just takes getting used to.

BTW - if you make the reg change I mentioned then it reverses - tap/hold on X minimizes.
Old 10-27-2009, 01:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

TheDude1120 is keeping up the good workTheDude1120 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Personalizer 3.1' I'll post it. There's nofont edit within the program, I assume it uses the system's.
Attachment 46260

Install Juicy western EZ INPUT fix, posted many times, lemme know if you cant find it.

Hang in there, deep breath
1. Could be a bad flash, you may need to update your profile/PRL/etc
2.Showcase-push ans hold the Windos icon in the bottom tray. Or long push Send key to pull up Task Manager
3.The exit can be different usually there is the X, tap to minimize, hold to close
4. 6.5 icons wont work on 6.5.1 I've posted two options before.
1. I flashed a few times with the same rom... updating your PRL file....wont that still provide the same results since its still dialing the same #...#777?
2. Imma have to try that one
3. I say NO X or even a button to minimize
4.which icons have u posted for 6.5.1

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro