View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 12:36 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by macaroo View Post
is the ring volume a bug?
Using Oct 13 build... does anyone know how to get the ring volume increased. I have already set the HTC volume to two tabs. It really seems to me that the ring volume is tied directly to the system volume. for eg. Even with my ring volume maxed out and my system volume low, the ring is low. With my system volume maxed out and ring maxed out, the ring is loud. with the system volume maxed and the ring set low, the ring is low...? wtf. That ambient noise cab thing that people keep posting seems very gimmicky to me and something I don't really want to put on my phone. I would just like to be able to hear it ring.
thoughts?
fix is posted a few pages back