View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 12:37 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Personalizer 3.1' I'll post it. There's nofont edit within the program, I assume it uses the system's.
Attachment 46260

Install Juicy western EZ INPUT fix, posted many times, lemme know if you cant find it.

Hang in there, deep breath
1. Could be a bad flash, you may need to update your profile/PRL/etc
2.Showcase-push ans hold the Windos icon in the bottom tray. Or long push Send key to pull up Task Manager
3.The exit can be different usually there is the X, tap to minimize, hold to close
4. 6.5 icons wont work on 6.5.1 I've posted two options before.
Okay not too sure if this still applies...but I remember when I installed a version of personalizer (not sure if it was this one) I was not able to receive pictures. I could send them but I was not able to receive them and after uninstalling the picture issues I was having were fixed. Maybe you guys can test this..being that you already have it installed. I like the program itself...cant complain about more customization but if there is a flaw with receiving pictures then I will have to pass.