PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 08:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

ecatapano is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to ecatapano
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Ok I've searched the best I could and I know the answer is in here somewhere but I'm not able to find it.

I can't seem to get mms to work on my Verizon phone using this rom. Any help with this would be great. I was however able to get mms to work on a earlier versoon of this rom... ?
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdafreund View Post
Sorry if this has been asked before, how do i disable the backlight from auto turning off? I know as much as knowing that with NRG rom's the sensor method built in is disabled or something like that, but i would rather turn it off completely and manually hit the power button when i want to turn off. The reason is, when it turns off when my ear is against it, EVERY time i back away it NEVER turns back on again and i have to hit the power button every single time, which is such darn irritating. And also when using at night, it turns off all the time even when it shouldn't. So i would rather just switch off any auto-settings (or registry if exists) and use the power button since most of the time i make calls is within 5-10 seconds (voicemail usually). Thanks for any answers.
or if someone thinks it's better to switch the auto-sensor stock method on and figure out WHY on earth it's not turning back on when pulled away. Thanks again.
Is your concern phonecalls only? If so you can go Start/Tools/Tweaks/Touch Pro Tweaks and Disable 1.2 Allow Sleep Mode. Having this enabled allows the phone to go to sleep during a call.
If you want to turn the screen back on during a call, hit the center of the D pad to turn it on. In Call screen Tweaks will give you more control over when the screen turns back on. It makes the phone Wake Up based on the G sensor and/or the light sensor. Hope that helps.
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcharles View Post
Is there a change log anywhere?
look on xda-developers for under the touch pro 2 thread. not to much just that the OS has changed builds. it said 23016 didnt change at all.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

ProfEngr is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Argh. Out of curiosity, when you changed radios, did you *change* or just reflash your radio? I'm wondering, maybe, if that'd help? It's really strange otherwise...especially since you can get it working again by flashing all stock.

Def a brain scratcher. I'll bang my head too.
I did a complete reflash back to "RUU_Raphael_C_VZW_WWE_1.08.605.4_RS_615021_VZW_1. 03.09V_2.01_58002_Ship" and then flashed the 1.03.03V radio and locked the phone w/ SPL 0.35. Walked outside and the darn GPS locked my location instantly.

So after lunch I went back and HR, flashed 1014, HR, and Sashimi'd. Had to enable a GPS setting or 2, dialed *228 opt 1 to get data working, and ran QuickGPS. Walked outside and had a big fat ZERO tracked satellites. The only cabs I added that might have had an impact were the mms remover and the arcsoft vzw mms cab.

Just got through flashing the 1.03.09V radio and GPS is still offline. I just love M$ products .

Since there's no new ROM at this time and I have some to waste, I'm going to start from square 1 (locked) again and see where it breaks.

Edit: Stock ROM has good Google GPS. Just flashed it, haven't locked it.

ROM: 1.08.605.4 03/18/09
Radio: 1.03.09V
PRL: 58002
PRI: 2.01_002

Flashing to 10/14 w/o UC......

Last edited by ProfEngr; 10-19-2009 at 09:07 PM.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: ut starcom 6700
Carrier: alltel

cloudn9ne is a n00b

Gsm Raphael just got 23071 update so hopefully we are next!
Old 10-19-2009, 09:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

djdafreund is keeping up the good workdjdafreund is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Is your concern phonecalls only? If so you can go Start/Tools/Tweaks/Touch Pro Tweaks and Disable 1.2 Allow Sleep Mode. Having this enabled allows the phone to go to sleep during a call.
If you want to turn the screen back on during a call, hit the center of the D pad to turn it on. In Call screen Tweaks will give you more control over when the screen turns back on. It makes the phone Wake Up based on the G sensor and/or the light sensor. Hope that helps.
That is it, i just want it to stop while making calls. I disabled it, but it still doesn't turn back on when pulled away, even in direct sunlight. I guess next i will try the incall tweak program. I thanked ya too, thank you for always being so nice and helpfull. I always believe in good karma.
Old 10-19-2009, 09:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TwoSteppin4140 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoSteppin4140 View Post
I followed ThreeFaces guide somewhat after flashing and I attempted to install the old HTC Album w/ Facebook integration...and it seemed to work just fine, because I can upload to Facebook. However, now I cannot "swipe" left and right through my pictures to look at them. When in TF3D I can swipe up and down, and then tap a picture to make it full screen - when I push the d-pad it gives me the option to send to Facebook. But, I can't swipe left and right in that full screen mode to look at different pictures. Anytime I touch the picture the outline of a small white rectangle appears in the upper left corner too. Thoughts?
Please guys?
Old 10-19-2009, 09:12 PM
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdafreund View Post
That is it, i just want it to stop while making calls. I disabled it, but it still doesn't turn back on when pulled away, even in direct sunlight. I guess next i will try the incall tweak program. I thanked ya too, thank you for always being so nice and helpfull. I always believe in good karma.
Your welcome Bro. I dont believe the default program does turn it back on, that's why ICST was created. But dont hold me to that. If it still turned off during a call did it take longer than before? Could it now be based on your power settings/Advanced Backlight settings?
Check out the ICST thread over at xda, they are great helpers and give good descriptions and instructions.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=488991
Good luck.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-19-2009, 09:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

supers2k is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to supers2k Send a message via Yahoo to supers2k

Does anyone else have a problem with when the phone under heavy use, or after sending a text message it sometimes takes awhile to return to the home screen
Old 10-19-2009, 09:18 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
I followed ThreeFaces guide somewhat after flashing and I attempted to install the old HTC Album w/ Facebook integration...and it seemed to work just fine, because I can upload to Facebook. However, now I cannot "swipe" left and right through my pictures to look at them. When in TF3D I can swipe up and down, and then tap a picture to make it full screen - when I push the d-pad it gives me the option to send to Facebook. But, I can't swipe left and right in that full screen mode to look at different pictures. Anytime I touch the picture the outline of a small white rectangle appears in the upper left corner too. Thoughts?
Quote:
Please guys?
Did you see this from Threefaces (post #13420)?
"I think you need to uninstall the old album. I made a note that some of the functionality of the new album would be lost if you downgrade to the old album...but you get the Facebook upload, so you need to pick which is more important."

Last edited by iknowsquat; 10-19-2009 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Included other post for clarity
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro