PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 09:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

nighthawk0113 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

I'm using the new build on my Sprint TP. Anyone else having issue with incoming text messages disappearing?
Old 10-19-2009, 09:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: sprint

es3045 is a n00b
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supers2k View Post
Does anyone else have a problem with when the phone under heavy use, or after sending a text message it sometimes takes awhile to return to the home screen

I do sometimes i have to do a reset
Old 10-19-2009, 09:38 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

No problem with texts here.
Old 10-19-2009, 09:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TwoSteppin4140 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Did you see this from Threefaces (post #13420)?
"I think you need to uninstall the old album. I made a note that some of the functionality of the new album would be lost if you downgrade to the old album...but you get the Facebook upload, so you need to pick which is more important."
I did not see that - thanks for kindly pointing it out.

Can you tell me how to best get back to the new album - the one that is without the upload functionality. I'd prefer to have a working album rather than being able to upload to Facebook.

I was able to uninstall the second .cab (Dutty's Facebook Upload Fix Cab) but not the first (HTC Album w/ Social Networking Engine Cab) - it tells me that it cannot be fully removed...so I'm at a loss about what to do next...if there is anything I can do next?

I was hoping that a .cab for the "new" album would be available and I could install/overwrite the "old" album. Maybe?

Thanks again.
Old 10-19-2009, 09:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: (2)HTC EVO & HTC Touch Pro

jobryan26 is keeping up the good workjobryan26 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk0113 View Post
I'm using the new build on my Sprint TP. Anyone else having issue with incoming text messages disappearing?

Yes, I have noticed this as well.
Old 10-19-2009, 09:51 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WmDuchess View Post
95% of apps are installed on storage card.. i always completely close out my programs. i have the same apps on my phone that ive always had nothing different.
i have 121.96 available program space and 276.59 storage on my phone which should me making it super fast.. ive soft reset my phone like 6 times today i eve did 2 hard resets..

yet with 20091014 my phone is so sluggy... when i text i have to wait for all the words to catch up before i tap send and same with phone calls they dont show up on the screen for a while...
Did you do a hard reset after you flashed? That usually fixes any bugs or glitches. Its recommended with any new ROM flash. Flash stock, flash the new ROM, and then hard reset. I know my phone used to be sluggy at times but after a hard reset and a few soft resets it was back to normal and running better than ever.
Old 10-19-2009, 09:52 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Yeah Im not having any problems with text either.
Old 10-19-2009, 09:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

ProfEngr is a n00b
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 14th

OK, GPS worked out of the box on the stock, unlocked ROM. Did a HR and flashed 1014. AGPS and Location were turned off so I enabled them. No GPS in Google. Did another HR to finish the flashdance. This time location was on, but AGPS was back off; enabled it again. Ran QuickGPS and the #777 error popped up; GPS data still downloaded though. It's been sitting in the same location the stock ROM locked 6 sats for 5min and still showing zero. Guess this ROM just doesn't like my phone. Phone 1, Me 0. I'll pipe down til the next ROM drops. Thanks for all the suggestions (I did click the buttons).
Old 10-19-2009, 09:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

WmDuchess is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Did you do a hard reset after you flashed? That usually fixes any bugs or glitches. Its recommended with any new ROM flash. Flash stock, flash the new ROM, and then hard reset. I know my phone used to be sluggy at times but after a hard reset and a few soft resets it was back to normal and running better than ever.
right after it no.. i didnt think to do that.. i flashed phone put my apps realized it was slow. so soft reset still slow soft reset again.. so i did a hard reset.. didnt add apps yet but still slow.. i think ima flash again..

unless an update is coming sooner )

i think i just became a flash addict
Old 10-19-2009, 09:59 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoSteppin4140 View Post
I did not see that - thanks for kindly pointing it out.

Can you tell me how to best get back to the new album - the one that is without the upload functionality. I'd prefer to have a working album rather than being able to upload to Facebook.

I was able to uninstall the second .cab (Dutty's Facebook Upload Fix Cab) but not the first (HTC Album w/ Social Networking Engine Cab) - it tells me that it cannot be fully removed...so I'm at a loss about what to do next...if there is anything I can do next?

I was hoping that a .cab for the "new" album would be available and I could install/overwrite the "old" album. Maybe?

Thanks again.
I've never messed with the Album but...A few things, first turn off Touch Flo then try to remove it. If that doesnt work, with Touch Flo off, install it again then uninstall it. I dont THINK soft reset are needed in between the installs and the uninstalls but they may be. Try those two first and let us know.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro