View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 09:59 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoSteppin4140 View Post
I did not see that - thanks for kindly pointing it out.

Can you tell me how to best get back to the new album - the one that is without the upload functionality. I'd prefer to have a working album rather than being able to upload to Facebook.

I was able to uninstall the second .cab (Dutty's Facebook Upload Fix Cab) but not the first (HTC Album w/ Social Networking Engine Cab) - it tells me that it cannot be fully removed...so I'm at a loss about what to do next...if there is anything I can do next?

I was hoping that a .cab for the "new" album would be available and I could install/overwrite the "old" album. Maybe?

Thanks again.
I've never messed with the Album but...A few things, first turn off Touch Flo then try to remove it. If that doesnt work, with Touch Flo off, install it again then uninstall it. I dont THINK soft reset are needed in between the installs and the uninstalls but they may be. Try those two first and let us know.