PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2009, 06:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

Toymakerrb is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Thanks it worked I am currently updating the rom to the factory rom. I will change to a new rom after that.
Old 10-10-2009, 06:18 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toymakerrb View Post
Thanks it worked I am currently updating the rom to the factory rom. I will change to a new rom after that.
sweet dude...dont forget to hard reset, flash the custom rom, then hard reset again...all for good measure. Then, rock and roll.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-10-2009, 06:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: us cellular

julied2u is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
Still no weather or google maps location, no weather updates at all. I am even an hour away from home in Kansas City. Tried stock & verizon radio which was workin perfectly at 2 am. At least I am not alone it seems......

Great....seems like us kansas are the lucky ones again
Old 10-10-2009, 07:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

i got alittle problem with my bluetooth headset. it connects and works for about 5 min, then will disconnect and i have to turn it back off and on again to get it to work...any ideas?
Old 10-10-2009, 08:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: us cellular

julied2u is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmoreau View Post
Sounds like your problem is your GPS. None of your GPS progs work? Try HTC GPS Utility?

Weather tab wants to use the GPS to locate you then load up the weather.
It's finally working again! Woohoo!!!
Old 10-10-2009, 09:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

cruisincali is a n00b

Woooohooooo
Old 10-10-2009, 09:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

BrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey everyone,still too many pages to look through and search is confuseing me to the point of having 100 different web pages open and my brain about to explode.
Im trying to get MMS to work on my buddies ALLTEL Touch pro after installing this rom,Im tried multiple arcsoft apps all ending in failure..What does it take to send and recieve MMS on an alltel touch pro with this energy rom...All help will be greatly appreciated.I feel that I was looking extremely hard but just couldnt figure it out.I also tried my best to save this thread for a last resort,please help.
Old 10-10-2009, 09:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

cruisincali is a n00b

I haven't been around in a long time because my phone was defective and I was not able to download any roms. Times have been hard on me lately especially with the economy the way it is. I took off my data plan till I went to a Sprint shop to get it fixed (after 5 months lol; still waiting for my upgrade). So I finally get my phone fixed ( replaced keyboard). I try out the 2 best Roms out there (Mighty Rom vs Energy) I tried Mightys and it asked me for a data connection the whole freaking time as I was flashing. That really pissed me off, especially because my data connection is off right now. So I went to NRGZ rom and it went smooth as hell there's nothing I can complain about. I hate Mighty Rat and I cant wait for NRGZ to take over this forum. Thanks for all your hard work and giving me a a great Rom to have on my Touch

Oh yeah I forgot to mention.... thanks for getting rid of the Purple lmao

Last edited by cruisincali; 10-10-2009 at 09:43 PM.
Old 10-10-2009, 09:42 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianBaker View Post
Hey everyone,still too many pages to look through and search is confuseing me to the point of having 100 different web pages open and my brain about to explode.
Im trying to get MMS to work on my buddies ALLTEL Touch pro after installing this rom,Im tried multiple arcsoft apps all ending in failure..What does it take to send and recieve MMS on an alltel touch pro with this energy rom...All help will be greatly appreciated.I feel that I was looking extremely hard but just couldnt figure it out.I also tried my best to save this thread for a last resort,please help.
Did you run the uninstall cab? Checkout this post:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=12505
IMO the steps are uninstall cab, soft reset, Alltell cab, soft reset.
Also click the link in my sig to get to Threefaces thread on properly setting up MMS. His steps say Sprint but the process is the same.
Hope that helps.
Old 10-10-2009, 09:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pmoreau is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEED_RACER View Post
Well even with the sd card removed you should still be able to install tomtom on the device just like any other cab but no go...It'll run for ever trying to install..Thanks
Are you trying to load the MAPS too?

My Garmin Navigation software with maps takes up 2gigs.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro