View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 09:42 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianBaker View Post
Hey everyone,still too many pages to look through and search is confuseing me to the point of having 100 different web pages open and my brain about to explode.
Im trying to get MMS to work on my buddies ALLTEL Touch pro after installing this rom,Im tried multiple arcsoft apps all ending in failure..What does it take to send and recieve MMS on an alltel touch pro with this energy rom...All help will be greatly appreciated.I feel that I was looking extremely hard but just couldnt figure it out.I also tried my best to save this thread for a last resort,please help.
Did you run the uninstall cab? Checkout this post:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=12505
IMO the steps are uninstall cab, soft reset, Alltell cab, soft reset.
Also click the link in my sig to get to Threefaces thread on properly setting up MMS. His steps say Sprint but the process is the same.
Hope that helps.