PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2009, 10:53 AM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsinfult View Post
It looks like the Titanium Rom has a problem with +1 being in front of phone numbers. Outlook automatically did this when adding phone numbers and it has never caused a problem before. I have been doing some searches however I have not come up with any sort of fix.

This new ROM ROCKS!! by the way. I can actually answer calls without any problems.
Your searching skills are weak, Padiwan. I searched this thread for "adding 1" and came up with lots. Searching "prepend" comes up with alot too. Please train harder.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=6358

Last edited by brushrop03; 08-05-2009 at 10:56 AM.
Old 08-05-2009, 10:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

nomad_delta is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfpassion View Post
Hi Im new to flashing and using the sprint HTC PRO, Thank you NrgZ for the rom.

Sorry if this is out of place, but i've been having problems with the sleepmode. It seems that the phone would come out of sleep mode on its own, i closed all the programs, its not online, there are no new messages or calls. I would just lay the phone on the table and set it to sleep, and it would randomly come out of sleep mode. I do not think this is a problem with the rom, as it happened when i first got the phone. I

I am new to using smartphones and this thread is my only source of knowledge, so if anyone could help me out, thank you.
Have you flashed a different radio? I'm not sure it's the same problem, but my phone used to do the same thing (repeatedly and randomly wake up from sleep mode, turning on the backlight and burning power for no good reason) ... I flashed dozens of different ROMs hoping one of them would fix it, but it happened no matter which ROM I used.

Until just recently when I flashed the latest Cellular South 1.12.31F radio from this thread:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74422

I just flashed the Sprint 1.12.34F radio and PRI update from there as well, and it still seems to be fixed. Maybe give it a try, see if it works for you too? I know it was driving me batty until I fixed it.

Cheers

--nomad_delta
Old 08-05-2009, 11:11 AM
Lurker

tsinfult is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
Your searching skills are weak, Padiwan. I searched this thread for "adding 1" and came up with lots. Searching "prepend" comes up with alot too. Please train harder.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=6358

Just been one of those weeks. I was searching for a lot of other things. It is okay I just removed the +1 from all of my contacts.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700, Mogul, TP, TP2, Evo 4G

proxcee is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
Aw crap...my battery icon has been sitting at 92% for the past hour. Is that even possible? I'm a little worried lol
Installed the newest Sprint Radio and PPST last night
LOL....mine too. Hope its not just my imagination.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:16 AM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

man ive been hearing nothing but good things about this rom, so ill have to give it a try today.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:17 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Energy ROM

iceman44h2o is a n00b

Does anyone know how or if there is a way to flash the new sprint updated radio without the comp sync. Just via sd card and update on phone?
Old 08-05-2009, 11:18 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Energy ROM

iceman44h2o is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
man ive been hearing nothing but good things about this rom, so ill have to give it a try today.

You will not be disappointed. This ROM and community of people are the shiz.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

cmgj is keeping up the good workcmgj is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Try it....We think you will like it!!!

If I Helped you, Press Thanks!-------------|
Old 08-05-2009, 11:27 AM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
Battery this. Battery that. Man, is it getting old!

* Anyone switching from a 6.1 ROM to a 6.5 w/ Rhodium is going to notice a drop in battery life. Welcome to 6.5, get used to it, quit blaming the chefs.

* Anyone who switches from a lightweight stock-like ROM to one loaded with apps and features that run in the background all day long is going to notice a drop in battery life. Welcome to reality, get used to it, quit blaming the chefs.

* Anyone who installs high-performance software like EnergyROM, but fails to implement well known power-saving tweaks is going to notice a drop in battery life. Welcome to free will, get used to it, quit blaming the chefs.

Some chefs will cook their ROM with all the known power-saving tweaks, and some gear for performance instead. A chef could claim to do both, and attempt to do both, but in reality every tweak is a trade-off of some sort -- a little give here, a little take there. That's life. For example, EnergyROM is cooked to operate with the backlight at 100% while on battery. Now, that looks great, but do you have any idea how much *extra* power that sucks? Here, for your perusal, are some 'current' values from tBattery while the phone was idle (unscientific random samples):

Think about that for a minute. At idle with the backlight unchanged after a flash, your current pull is 50-100% more than it would be if you just reduced the backlight somewhat. Do you keep your phone in your pocket? If you do, I bet you have a screen protector like S2U2, or Pocketshield, or are using the built-in WM lockscreen -- well, everytime it 'bumps' something and wakes up in your pocket at 100% backlight, guess what is happening...drain drain drain...

*** Anyone who thinks they have noticed a significant ROM-based difference in battery life between the recent EnergyROM builds is a shining example of how misunderstood is the whole battery life issue. Can you say Placebo effect? A chef could 'say' they cooked in new battery-saving features and a percentage of the community would report back that it's true. NRGZ28 has stated already that there are not any major changes int he recent build variations that should have impacted battery life. So, unless you are convinced that the SYS/XIP updates are causing massive fluctuations in battery performance, you gotta stop suggesting that 'this build' has good battery life and 'that build' has bad battery life -- it just aint like that.

Ok, so you want something more technical than all that...how about this post from ShinySideUpAZ:
In the last four weeks I tried with all the recomendations:, tweeks and fixes about saving Battery, and read from the first page till to the last one but in my experiences our AURORA drop extra battery than another 6.5 ROM'S.
With other ROM'S the signal it's better and the sound conetting call's is very efficient.
I hope our cheff will find the solution about it.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Telus

shred_head is a n00b

hey guys, i'm having trouble, i have no Call history link on the today screen in tf3d2,

i just shows the clock, and a link for calendar under that,

if i go into "Phone" and click Menu -> Call History, it just brings up a screen that says "My Phone Number" and says my cell number in the center of the screen,

i did reflash, no help, and i did go into advanced config, and made sure the call history is turned on, and nothing, whats going on

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro