PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2009, 07:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint PCS

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
In fact when I hit "Link to Profile", it ask me to Login and I do. Then a page comes up that says "Link Profile" and it says "No account data". The soft buttons say "refresh" and "cancel". Refreshing does nothing....

i just verified it still works, what i did was this.

go to the updates and events tab, click on link to facebook or whatever it says, it will pop up with a username and password box.

put in your username and password, then hit connect and it will say login failed. then cancel out of that, leave the tab and go back to it and you should have a facebook icon that says how many matches you have from facebook with contact names total. click that and it syncs.

for some reason even tho it says login failed, it still logs in. lol

just beware, i have like 60 contacts linked, and the first time it does it it almost seems like the phone freezes, but it will finish you just have to be patient
Old 07-30-2009, 07:56 AM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Yeah that's what I do, but I never get the "login failed" or anything like that

After I hit connect I get to a "Link Profile" screen....

And on there it has "No Account data"
Old 07-30-2009, 08:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint PCS

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
Yeah that's what I do, but I never get the "login failed" or anything like that

After I hit connect I get to a "Link Profile" screen....

And on there it has "No Account data"
that's weird, the way i explained it is the way i have always done it even before it was cooked into the rom when i had to use the fix to do it.

are you sure that the contacts in your phone have the same names that match to the contacts on your facebook account?

Last edited by J.eremy; 07-30-2009 at 09:29 AM.
Old 07-30-2009, 09:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Soft key mapping

WOW after about 8 different roms I finally found
the "the one". I cannot say how impressed I am with it. Now the "but"....

One small issue. I use touch pro tweak to remap the left soft key to programs(default) but it maps camera instead. All the other selections work just fine, they map to what they say, just not programs. And yes I tried mapping to camera to see if programs would come up instead, no such luck. I even installed a softkey mapping program and it does the same thing.

This is a very big thread and I searched it several ways and did not find an answer. Searched the site again, nope. Hope I am not wasting anyones time.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance
Old 07-30-2009, 09:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

viper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rparik01 View Post
I just loaded it and it seems to work fine.
Are you saying you have a Verizon Touch Pro and flashed 7/29 rom???

what Rom were you on before and what method did you use for flashing??
Old 07-30-2009, 09:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Soft key mapping

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
WOW after about 8 different roms I finally found
the "the one". I cannot say how impressed I am with it. Now the "but"....

One small issue. I use touch pro tweak to remap the left soft key to programs(default) but it maps camera instead. All the other selections work just fine, they map to what they say, just not programs. And yes I tried mapping to camera to see if programs would come up instead, no such luck. I even installed a softkey mapping program and it does the same thing.

This is a very big thread and I searched it several ways and did not find an answer. Searched the site again, nope. Hope I am not wasting anyones time.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance

Try this in the registry (and of course try with RSK for Right Soft Key):

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila]
"HomeLSKText"="Programs"
"HomeLSKPath"="\windows\manila.exe"
"HomeLSKArguments"="--switchtopage programs.page"

Soft Reset to see the changed text, but it should work right away.

EDIT3: Note to self - Coffee before posting in the future (I had programs tab disabled, as I always do, but was still wondering why this wasn't working when I tested it myself, DOH! )

Last edited by askwhy; 07-30-2009 at 09:42 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff
Re: Soft key mapping

EDIT3: Note to self - Coffee before posting in the future (I had programs tab disabled, as I always do, but was still wondering why this wasn't working when I tested it myself, DOH! )[/QUOTE]

That's great! Sounds just like me. Is there anyway we can make you the official moderator of this thread!!! You have been the most helpfull to everyone for quite a while now. Thanks so much!
Old 07-30-2009, 10:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Anyone happen to come up with a copy of the July 22 build for me? Link? Please..
Old 07-30-2009, 10:12 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

FELLOW NOOBS...yea you. I'm flashing now and will have a new guide posted for 7/29 to my sig in a few hours if everything goes smooth. PLEASE, if you are new to the ROM take a minute and give it read. While I haven't expanded the guide to cover features I don't use, the very basics are in there...facebook integration, adding cities, fixing world clock, addressing SShamo errors, known bugs and known fixes, why you should STOP complaining about battery life, etc. It will give you a better idea of what you should expect to work and what doesn't work. If you see something that's not addressed, feel free to PM me.

I'M ON THE HIGHWAY TO FLASH CITY!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

cmgj is keeping up the good workcmgj is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Anyone happen to come up with a copy of the July 22 build for me? Link? Please..

EnergyROM HERMAN 20090722 Standard.rar ok?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro