View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 07:51 AM
J.eremy
PPCGeeks Regular

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
In fact when I hit "Link to Profile", it ask me to Login and I do. Then a page comes up that says "Link Profile" and it says "No account data". The soft buttons say "refresh" and "cancel". Refreshing does nothing....

i just verified it still works, what i did was this.

go to the updates and events tab, click on link to facebook or whatever it says, it will pop up with a username and password box.

put in your username and password, then hit connect and it will say login failed. then cancel out of that, leave the tab and go back to it and you should have a facebook icon that says how many matches you have from facebook with contact names total. click that and it syncs.

for some reason even tho it says login failed, it still logs in. lol

just beware, i have like 60 contacts linked, and the first time it does it it almost seems like the phone freezes, but it will finish you just have to be patient