View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 09:18 AM
askwhy
Regular 'Geeker

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Soft key mapping

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
WOW after about 8 different roms I finally found
the "the one". I cannot say how impressed I am with it. Now the "but"....

One small issue. I use touch pro tweak to remap the left soft key to programs(default) but it maps camera instead. All the other selections work just fine, they map to what they say, just not programs. And yes I tried mapping to camera to see if programs would come up instead, no such luck. I even installed a softkey mapping program and it does the same thing.

This is a very big thread and I searched it several ways and did not find an answer. Searched the site again, nope. Hope I am not wasting anyones time.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance

Try this in the registry (and of course try with RSK for Right Soft Key):

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila]
"HomeLSKText"="Programs"
"HomeLSKPath"="\windows\manila.exe"
"HomeLSKArguments"="--switchtopage programs.page"

Soft Reset to see the changed text, but it should work right away.

EDIT3: Note to self - Coffee before posting in the future (I had programs tab disabled, as I always do, but was still wondering why this wasn't working when I tested it myself, DOH! )

Last edited by askwhy; 07-30-2009 at 09:42 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.