PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2009, 03:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

smegma is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by VisPreludeVtec View Post
Issue with Opera on the ROM. Just installed the ROM today and it is working awesome but for some reason Opera will just close itself when I go to certain sites?
It's the website. I belive it's an issue with the cache or amount of memory required by the site.
Old 07-26-2009, 03:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

smegma is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by es3045 View Post
some how i turned my key board off. when i slid it out to text it lights up, then when the light goes off it stays off and i cant text at all. Any help please?
Your keyboard may be dying. The same thing happened to me and I had my phone replaced by Sprint. You can try fixing it on your own, there's a thread mentioning how to open the phone and see if any of the keyboard wires have come loose and how to fix them. It worked for me on-and-off while I waited on the replacement.
Old 07-26-2009, 08:46 AM
Lurker
Carrier: SPrint

cnenninger is a n00b

This is the best ROM I have tried so far... only one minor issue and maybe someone can help. I really like the option where the phone vibrates when a call is connected, but I can't seem to get it to work on this ROM. On the advanced tab on the phone settings, I have "Vibrate device when call is connected" checked, but that doesn't seem to do the trick. Also, I checked RegEdit, and it seems like there is already an entry for this. Not sure why it's not working. Any info/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks,
Chris
Old 07-26-2009, 09:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzyforreal View Post
Dude, I said I really liked the ROM, I wish I could have stayed with it. I don't have an internet problem. I flashed a Silence ROM and my EAS is working fine. I only mentioned these issues because if it wasn't for them I'd still be using this ROM. Don't get so defensive.

I will make you a deal...I will try harder to not 'get so defensive' if you will try harder to not give up so easily.

You say you 'wish you could have stayed with it' and 'if it wasn't for [those issues] I'd still be using this ROM' -- well, how hard did you try to deal with those issues? One issue you mention is MSVC, which is posted about all over this thread, and can hardly be considered an 'issue' at all. Your Activesync problem, on the other hand, sounds important enough to try to get help solving -- by asking here, for instance.

If you 'really liked the ROM' as you say, I am just left wondering why it wasn't worth doing more to try to resolve your issues on it?
Old 07-26-2009, 09:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Umm if I want to add a new program shorcut to the programs tab on TF3D2, there is a program called Disable Data... but there is no Enable Data program, so how exactly will this disable my data connection? Permanent? Need a soft reset to use it again?... I dont want to disable the data completely (as in no more data whatsoever), just when I'm at work and sleeping...

Nvm...I had to try it myself, its actually a small app that opens and asks you which data connection you wish to disable/enable... I guess it is safe.

ROM: DamageControl 3.1.2
Radio: Stock +upgrade (for now)

Last edited by fenixjn; 07-26-2009 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Self solved
Old 07-26-2009, 10:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

tj.iscool is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartj.iscool is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartj.iscool is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Damn nice ROM
Old 07-26-2009, 12:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Hero - Fresh ROM

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnenninger View Post
This is the best ROM I have tried so far... only one minor issue and maybe someone can help. I really like the option where the phone vibrates when a call is connected, but I can't seem to get it to work on this ROM. On the advanced tab on the phone settings, I have "Vibrate device when call is connected" checked, but that doesn't seem to do the trick. Also, I checked RegEdit, and it seems like there is already an entry for this. Not sure why it's not working. Any info/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks,
Chris
Vibrate on connect doesn't work with Tachi dialer. You can download the "RD" version of the rom which has the old 6.1 dialer and it will vibrate on connect.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-26-2009, 12:47 PM
Lurker
Carrier: SPrint

cnenninger is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipzmode View Post
Vibrate on connect doesn't work with Tachi dialer. You can download the "RD" version of the rom which has the old 6.1 dialer and it will vibrate on connect.

Thanks for the response... I like the Tachi dialer so much, I may just learn to live without the connect vibration.
Old 07-26-2009, 01:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnenninger View Post
Thanks for the response... I like the Tachi dialer so much, I may just learn to live without the connect vibration.
Try this guys!!
Credit to Krzysiec!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Krzysiec Vibrate on Connect Fix.cab (238.2 KB, 107 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-26-2009, 01:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Hey Man, Great work... I have a small reqest if possible.. I use the attached taskbar from Gadget Freak,. Bear Bonz Taskbar, is there a way you could cab up just the busy icon, to use with this taskbar..!! Please & Thanks LOL.!!
Just Checking Thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro