View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 09:13 AM
askwhy
Regular 'Geeker

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzyforreal View Post
Dude, I said I really liked the ROM, I wish I could have stayed with it. I don't have an internet problem. I flashed a Silence ROM and my EAS is working fine. I only mentioned these issues because if it wasn't for them I'd still be using this ROM. Don't get so defensive.

I will make you a deal...I will try harder to not 'get so defensive' if you will try harder to not give up so easily.

You say you 'wish you could have stayed with it' and 'if it wasn't for [those issues] I'd still be using this ROM' -- well, how hard did you try to deal with those issues? One issue you mention is MSVC, which is posted about all over this thread, and can hardly be considered an 'issue' at all. Your Activesync problem, on the other hand, sounds important enough to try to get help solving -- by asking here, for instance.

If you 'really liked the ROM' as you say, I am just left wondering why it wasn't worth doing more to try to resolve your issues on it?