PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 03:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Touch Pro (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

RyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by supasanch24 View Post
Could the ringer issue have anthing to do with the dialer skin? What if you disable it in advanced config and use the defaualt. I dont have 2.5 loaded up to try it and I am at work(can't flash). Anyone willing to try?
I'll try it...
Old 11-11-2009, 03:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker

RyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuff
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by supasanch24 View Post
Could the ringer issue have anthing to do with the dialer skin? What if you disable it in advanced config and use the defaualt. I dont have 2.5 loaded up to try it and I am at work(can't flash). Anyone willing to try?
ok, phone skin disabled... anyone wanna call me so we can test this hypothesis?
Old 11-11-2009, 04:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

likeminas is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanMayo View Post
ok, phone skin disabled... anyone wanna call me so we can test this hypothesis?
This thing happens randomly even with default ring tones. For example last night I was receiving calls with no problems. Woke up this morning and 1 missed call.
The missed call notification did sound, however.

you can test call with GV. or I can call if you want. pm your #
Old 11-11-2009, 04:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeminas View Post
This thing happens randomly even with default ring tones. For example last night I was receiving calls with no problems. Woke up this morning and 1 missed call.
The missed call notification did sound, however.

you can test call with GV. or I can call if you want. pm your #
whats GV?
Old 11-11-2009, 04:08 PM
N00b

samrio is keeping up the good worksamrio is keeping up the good work

Ringer Volume too low?
Let me first start by saying that I love this ROM. With that being said I'm having a problem with the ringtone volume being too low. Regardless of the amplification of the ringtone or the checking the volume, nothing seems to work. The only time the ringer can be heard loudly enough is when the other caller hangs up and the phone recognizes the hang up. I have installed the FULL VOLUME file that is circulating, checked the settings in the tweaks, and even replaced the file in the windows directory with the tweaked one floating around. From reading the search results this seems to be a common problem, but I can't find a fix that actually works. Does anyone know of a concrete fix for this problem or is it just going to continue being a bug? All other system sounds are amp'd up except my text message alert and ringers (regardless of the ringer selected).
Old 11-11-2009, 04:09 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Yea, he did...I hoped it was an easy grab off the first page of his thread...I DON'T WANNA SEARCH FOR IT!! I'll get it in there.

Yea, I think every suggestion over the past couple of days has failed...I JUST had my ringer fail on me, and I've done nothing since the flash. I can't really establish a solid pattern of what would cause the conflict. Something must be running to fail the ringer that a soft reset seems to restore.

Unless MMS has some influence on it?!...I did just set up MMS.

A headscratcher for sure.

New Guide for Nov 10th 23504 Manila 2.5 going up in 10 [since there are two builds, this will be in PDF only]. I prefer the 21864 build, since you can use custom taskbar icons and there's no need to fool with Quickmenu...I find it to be more limiting than finger friendly.

Manila 2.1 Guides updates for both builds coming next.
Link to stop Haptic feedback on keypress cab.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...2&d=1257879782
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-11-2009, 04:10 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
whats GV?
GV = Google Voice?
Old 11-11-2009, 04:10 PM
N00b

samrio is keeping up the good worksamrio is keeping up the good work

Quote:
whats GV?
Google Voice
Old 11-11-2009, 04:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Oh ok... I have never used it, but I will...
Old 11-11-2009, 04:12 PM
sbl
Lurker
Pocket PC: Alltel Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel -> VZW

sbl is just getting started

Google Voice. Only the greatest thing since custom ROM's.

--------------
Why yes, I will have some kool-aid. Thank you.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro