PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2009, 10:32 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JBLACK - Gray/Black Theme JuicyROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by indoe View Post
If i missed anything PM me do not post in this thread i will not respond this is juicy thread and i only made this for his so if your not using it i wont have the GFX from other ROMS

RENAME JUICY.ZIP to JUICY.7z
BACKUP THIS CANT BE UNINSTALLED

Whats in the BOX:
JUICY BLACK FOLDER (Copy to "WINDOWS")
All color Gray/Black ME(indoe)
TSK MODIFIED JUICY

This is how the mods look

MOD FOLDER*Optional* (Copy to "WINDOWS")
Showaco = AllTabs BGv2.2a
Dutty's = NoCurtain WM6.5
Krzysiec = SMS TAB Windows Default
lucarp78 = Transparent Slider
CMYLXGO = Transparent Flip Clock
Unknown = 4 ROW GridScene
Fredz = TF3D Retractable Manila Slide Bar V0.12 (INDEV Link Below)
Known issues:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=539122
* The slide bar doesn't retract when weather tab is select. Need to retap on the slide bar and after time-up, it retracts. This problem come from Manila Weather tab itself. Can't fix it by Manila slide bar code. Try to fix it separately.
* up button for slide bar appeared when not needed (Slide bar is empty)

HOW TO
Import JBlack.reg to the REG
Then just select JBLACK in settings
IMO This theme looks better with the mods and if you like it don't forget to hit thanks

PS:
If anyone know how to change the geen here let me know PM me

its in the .tsk
Old 07-26-2009, 11:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Ph33zy is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090723 (21828.5.0.60) [UC]

Can anyone make a black/gray opera skin... i.e. change the loading status bar and green highlights?
Old 07-26-2009, 02:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint evo 4g
Carrier: sprint

petesan is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelastpoet View Post
any sprint users found an answer to the md5 digests do not match error code when trying to use OZ instant messaging...its been like that in the past 2 roms and no ones come up with a fix as beejive doesnt play well with windows 6.5, and unless i want to go the warez route( which i really dont) im not sure of a free im client besides beejive, slick(which i dont really like) and palringo (which im not too much a fan of either)

its basically an error in which the user agent isnt right and it doesnt think the phone is a sprint touch pro

even a point in the right direction would be an awesome help
any updates on this? i'm having the same problem. i've got juicy 8 on a sprint touch pro. thanks!
Old 07-26-2009, 02:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

abednego is keeping up the good workabednego is keeping up the good work

Does the e-mail functionality work yet?

Anyway of having the cursor auto selected when you text from the TF3D interface? (not sure why you have to touch the screen and select the text field after texting is launched. Shouldnt need that extra step)

And lastly, when I select the "home" number from the photo contacts, it will sometimes dial the cellphone number. Anyone else experience this?
Old 07-26-2009, 03:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by abednego View Post
Does the e-mail functionality work yet?

Anyway of having the cursor auto selected when you text from the TF3D interface? (not sure why you have to touch the screen and select the text field after texting is launched. Shouldnt need that extra step)

And lastly, when I select the "home" number from the photo contacts, it will sometimes dial the cellphone number. Anyone else experience this?
Email works fine, depends on what kind of account you're using, also I open up my texting and the cursor is auto selected, I just start typing, I use the tf3d default for this.
Attached Files
File Type: cab OrigDefaultWMtexting4Manila.cab (73.8 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-26-2009, 03:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

abednego is keeping up the good workabednego is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Email works fine, depends on what kind of account you're using, also I open up my texting and the cursor is auto selected, I just start typing, I use the tf3d default for this.
Thank you for the quick reply and the help.

I set up a gmail account, and it refuses to retrieve any messages. What is the date of the latest upgrade of Juicy8? Or rather, how can I check which version of Juicy I'm running?

What is the cab you attached? Is that to make the cursor selected by default? When I start typing in a text message, it will open up my contacts and try to find a contact (ironically enough, it does this with the wrong screen orientation)
Old 07-26-2009, 03:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:

I set up a gmail account, and it refuses to retrieve any messages. What is the date of the latest upgrade of Juicy8? Or rather, how can I check which version of Juicy I'm running?

What is the cab you attached? Is that to make the cursor selected by default? When I start typing in a text message, it will open up my contacts and try to find a contact (ironically enough, it does this with the wrong screen orientation)
The cab I attached is for the Stock way of Texting, like when a Text pops up and you click on the screen it takes you right into the message and you're ready to text, I'm not a big fan of the touch pro 2 texting., You can scroll to settings tab in tf3d screen, click on g-sensor and turn off screen rotation, You can check your verion by start/settings/system/about.. should be the 21828 build it's Juicy's newest, always on his first page in this thread he'll have his newest download link.!! I don't use gmail, so I can't help ya on that one, this thread somewhere should have a anwser.. Hope this Helps.
Old 07-26-2009, 04:08 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Quote:

I have all three and it work perfect: Gmail, Yahoo, and Live. I can retreive from all three no problem. I set mines up thru the message app.

Last edited by Nygel; 07-27-2009 at 10:44 AM.
Old 07-26-2009, 04:15 PM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrygon View Post
I have not been able to sync my contacts with my exchange server. Keep getting error 0x80820001. i notice that this is only happening with the latest rom. Any fix for this??
Does it start to sync your contacts, and even show you a count, and then give you the error? If so, you may have an issue with one of your contacts. Check your contacts and make sure all of them are legit e.g. no blanks or un-named contacts.

Old 07-26-2009, 04:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:

Maybe these instructions from the gmail site can help. I use gmail from the TouchFlo screen without a problem. Then if you really want to get fancy, use Makisu XML or Shashimi to make setup easier after each ROM flash.

To configure IMAP for your Windows Mobile 6 device, just follow these steps:

1. Enable IMAP in your Gmail settings.
2. Open the Start menu and select Programs > Messaging > New E-mail Account.
3. Enter your Gmail address (including '@gmail.com') in the E-mail Address field*. Google Apps users, enter your full address in the format 'username@your_domain.com'*.
* Windows Mobile 6.1 users: Enter an unintelligible email address (such as 'g@g') at this step. This will bypass the automatic configuration for POP access.
4. Uncheck the box that asks to get settings automatically from the Internet and select Next.
5. Select Internet e-mail as your email provider in the drop-down menu.
6. Enter your name as you want it to appear in sent emails.
7. Enter a descriptive name for the email account and select Next.
8. Enter 'imap.gmail.com' in the Incoming Mail Server field.
9. Select IMAP4 as the Account type from the drop-down menu and select Next.
10. Enter your full email address (including '@gmail.com' or '@your_domain.com') and password.
11. Select Next.
12. Enter 'smtp.gmail.com' in the Outgoing (SMTP) Mail Server field.
13. Make sure that the Outgoing server requires authentication box is checked.
14. Select the Advanced Server Settings link.
15. Make sure that the Require SSL box is checked for both incoming and outgoing emails.
16. Select The Internet as the network connection from the drop-down menu.
17. Select Done and then Next.
18. Select how often you want your phone to send/receive emails from the drop-down menu.
19. For more download options, select the Review all download settings link.
20. Select Finish.
21. Check our recommended client settings, and adjust your client's settings as needed.

Sashimi/Makisu:

http://www.winmo-experts.com/
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development