PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2009, 03:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro - sprint
Carrier: sprint

cubano81 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [Apr 24] JUICY 7 - Build 090424H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

I flashed juicy 7 and everything was perfect. I removed Opera and since then the phone has been sluggish and touch flo no longer appears. I can not sync with my computer and when i try to hard reset all i get is an option to turn off the power. Im new at this rom stuff, please help...
Old 04-24-2009, 03:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2
Carrier: Sprint

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

reflash or hard reset
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-24-2009, 03:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

but if that doesn't help, flash back to stock and then flash a custom rom
Old 04-24-2009, 03:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by daweiteh View Post
Did I read the first post correct for juicy's build history. He fixed the ringtone corruption issue already? If so, is there a separate cab or a detail on how that can be done?
i have the lastest rom and still have it. i found a temp fix, and i posted it on page 251. all of my ringers alerts and such now work, except the ones that came on the rom. i just converted them to a different file type and slightly changed the name because after you add them you have duplicates. if there was a way to delete the original ringers it would be perfect
Old 04-24-2009, 03:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Telus HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

wbechard is a n00b
Question Re: [ROM] [Apr 24] JUICY 7 - Build 090424H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Does this version support Contact updates with Facebook (Sync events, photos)? If this is available, where do you set up your account details? The first time I go to a contact after installing this ROM, I do see a Events and Updates tab which disappears when I look for it again.

In Juicy 6, I had this working nicely with a patch from xboxmod.

I love the new Facebook application, but the build into contact manager events and photos sync was quite nice with the built in facebook support.

My only issue in this release has been Opera, which was quickly resolved by reinstalling the cab in the windows dir.

Thanks Juicy!
Old 04-24-2009, 03:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbechard View Post
Does this version support Contact updates with Facebook (Sync events, photos)? If this is available, where do you set up your account details? The first time I go to a contact after installing this ROM, I do see a Events and Updates tab which disappears when I look for it again.

In Juicy 6, I had this working nicely with a patch from xboxmod.

I love the new Facebook application, but the build into contact manager events and photos sync was quite nice with the built in facebook support.

My only issue in this release has been Opera, which was quickly resolved by reinstalling the cab in the windows dir.

Thanks Juicy!
it does but im using the bbextreme theme. did you try the facebook fix again?
why it would be there and then disappear is odd. i goto the people tab, all people, then update, there you should see a link to facebook. tap there. and it should ask for your username and password for facebook. then link your contacts
Old 04-24-2009, 03:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

jfinnican is a n00b

This Rom is fantastic. There are a few hickups but I actually feel productive on my TouchPro now. Thanks so much for your hard work.
Old 04-24-2009, 03:49 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Ive flashed to the newest ROM and I may be going back to the previous build. I reinstalled Opera and its working but it'll suppenly just close( its not about memory either) Also, its been freezing. Mostly while text messaging. Hopefully these things will work themselves out.
Old 04-24-2009, 03:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO + Palm PRE + Diamond

gearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuff

I disabled TF3D and used titanium, and the phone freezes after sending text messages and emails and after hanging up the phone. Have to soft reset after that. But - none of those probs with TF3d... Do you think its just a 6.5 thing? I use titanium on my diamond and dont have any issues...

[
Old 04-24-2009, 03:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

zarxic is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post
"Normal"

Remember, 6.5 isn't released yet. The lock screen still has bugs. One of them is just that - if the screen isn't locked when you recieve the notification, you won't be able to get to it from the lock screen. Additionally, if you recieve a notification, and the device turns off - when you turn it back on, it re-locks and the notification isn't displayed because the lock screen loaded again.
Thanks for the explanation. It seems anything messaging related goes away when the lock screen reloads, but my missed calls are still there. As long as it's a normal, known issue I'll work around it. Thanks again.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development