PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2009, 12:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [Apr 24] JUICY 7 - Build 090424H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

What's the best way to add a program tab?

Does JMZ Taylor Sprint Theme install without issues? That cab addes a program tab as well as change the bottom icons.

tsp
Old 04-24-2009, 12:50 PM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
There is a typo in one of the config files... ughhh

go to windows folder and re-install. I will re-upload a fixed version when I have time.
All I had to do was add an extra line to my sdconfig
CAB: \Windows\WM6_PPC_HTC_Opera9_WWE.CAB

No need to rebuild if that's the only issue IMO
Old 04-24-2009, 01:48 PM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarxic View Post
The new 6.5 Lock doesn't seem to be showing any of the notifications on the slider like it should. If I have a notification waiting the slider should show a number on it and tapping it will bring up a notification specific slider underneath.

No matter what type of notification I seem to have waiting for me, the slider just displays the lock without allowing me to bring up the specific notification's slider.

Is this possibly because of the new HTC notifications?
"Normal"

Remember, 6.5 isn't released yet. The lock screen still has bugs. One of them is just that - if the screen isn't locked when you recieve the notification, you won't be able to get to it from the lock screen. Additionally, if you recieve a notification, and the device turns off - when you turn it back on, it re-locks and the notification isn't displayed because the lock screen loaded again.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by elosogrande7076 View Post
By full hard reset do u mean thru clear storage or some other method? Because i did do go thru clear storage right after i flashed the rom. Thats strange because i have done several soft resets and still no go. Which build are you using? Thanks for the quick response.
Someone else can chime in that knows much more than myself, but I don't know for 100% fact that CLEAR STORAGE is the exact same as doing a full HARD RESET. But they both do clear off storage, so would think that would be enough but someone else chime in. But after every ROM install, right when it reboots after writing the ROM, I pull the battery for about 30 seconds, put back in and then before turning on, to do the FULL HARD RESET I press:

VOLUME DOWN + CENTER NAVIGATION BUTTON (Same as ENTER)
Hold those 2 buttons while you press and HOLD the POWER BUTTON. It should within a second or two prompt you to Clear everything on the phone. Following instructions you press VOLUME UP to do this. And then VOLUME UP again to reboot when done.

That is a FULL HARD RESET. I don't know if it makes any difference or not, but it may just as well be the same thing as Clear Storage on the phone, can someone explain?

Anyways hope that helps.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

daweiteh is a n00b

Did I read the first post correct for juicy's build history. He fixed the ringtone corruption issue already? If so, is there a separate cab or a detail on how that can be done?
Old 04-24-2009, 02:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

gaganit is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilhgarcia1123 View Post
Uploading it now give it some time for it to be complete and i'll post it
Thanks lilhgarcia1123! Let me know the url. =D>
Old 04-24-2009, 02:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by daweiteh View Post
Did I read the first post correct for juicy's build history. He fixed the ringtone corruption issue already? If so, is there a separate cab or a detail on how that can be done?
No, I believe they have come to the conclusion the corruption issue has something to do with WM6.5. They talked bout it in Mike's thread.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

What does auto-rotate work on? Nothing seems to auto rotate and the auto rotate button is on.

tsp
Old 04-24-2009, 02:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

daweiteh is a n00b

Dang. Juicy almost had me goin to be a new user. Maybe he should update that in the build history because it is a bit misleading. But it is still his choice.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:35 PM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daweiteh View Post
Dang. Juicy almost had me goin to be a new user. Maybe he should update that in the build history because it is a bit misleading. But it is still his choice.
This ROM has had ringtone bugs in the past, if there were a history of past changelogs, quite a few of them in the past couple of months would say "Fixed ringtone bug" I was really hoping the switch to 6.5 would get rid of that for good, but go figure - this is just bad luck

6.5 isn't full retail yet, there's still bugs. Patience! This one is out of Juicy's control.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development