PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2009, 07:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TPro2
Carrier: Sprint

Briz600 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090723 (21828.5.0.60) [UC]

Basically I couldent find any skins but I was able to repair my problem at least

I did manage to replace the SmartDial_04.bmp with a different one
so it wasnt so green .
Old 07-25-2009, 07:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Marcum I am sorry if it was taken out of context i was not trying to be a smart azz just clearing it up for other readers.
the people tab under ur fav. pic if it has multi numbers thenit will only dial the one u set it up with, some get it confuse with the os contacts which works fine, Juicy believes the fix breaks or henders the slide to answer with the dialer.. with the fix installed the slide is real flakey without the fix i had 1 minor mess up been using 24hrs now. hope this helps
Old 07-25-2009, 07:44 PM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianPAdams View Post
Go into your power settings and uncheck the box that shuts off your phone after n seconds when on external power. It seems it will still shut off even when plugged into AS. Telling it to never shut off did the trick for me.
I"ll give that a try too, but if that was the issue then I'm not sure why it would sync sometimes (disconnect) but not others.

Old 07-25-2009, 08:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

marcun is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
Marcum I am sorry if it was taken out of context i was not trying to be a smart azz just clearing it up for other readers.
the people tab under ur fav. pic if it has multi numbers thenit will only dial the one u set it up with, some get it confuse with the os contacts which works fine, Juicy believes the fix breaks or henders the slide to answer with the dialer.. with the fix installed the slide is real flakey without the fix i had 1 minor mess up been using 24hrs now. hope this helps
Not at all... I was being serious. I've seen alot of postings about this bug but I've never had any of Juicy's builds not call the number I had chosen, at any time.

Do you use the couple of buttons below their picture on the people tab, or do you click their picture, then choose a number?

The icons on the people tab always call the default number, but clicking their picture always lets me choose a different one if I want. Isn't that the way it's supposed to work, or am I still missing something?

Again, didn't take anything you mentioned previously in a negaitive way, you just kindled my curiosity...
Old 07-25-2009, 08:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

marcun is just getting started

By the way, in case anyone is having a problem with the screen lock, S2U2 has a new (ok, it was new to me) version out (v2.04, 10 July 2009) and it is working perfectly for me. I had upgraded to 2.02 a little while ago, but it kept crashing on me, so I went in search of a new release, and wala... now my screen lock works perfectly again

Anyway, just FYI...
Old 07-25-2009, 08:53 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcun View Post
Not at all... I was being serious. I've seen alot of postings about this bug but I've never had any of Juicy's builds not call the number I had chosen, at any time.

Do you use the couple of buttons below their picture on the people tab, or do you click their picture, then choose a number?

The icons on the people tab always call the default number, but clicking their picture always lets me choose a different one if I want. Isn't that the way it's supposed to work, or am I still missing something?

Again, didn't take anything you mentioned previously in a negaitive way, you just kindled my curiosity...
do you have a contact with lets say multiple numbers home, work, cell, ect..
try to set as a favorite choose the first number no need for a pic, close it out then come back to the favorite people's tab choose that person then under there picture try to choose a different number, you will see that it only dial the number it was set up with...... that the bug the other members are talking about... but if you select there pic and go to there details pages everything works find.... other than that perfect ROM for me.

how much different is 2.02 from 1.50 s2u2 that is the one I am still using...... ols skool
Old 07-25-2009, 10:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

...still working

[+] Updated D3D Drivers
[+] Juicy Custom Grid Scene
[+] New HTC icons
Old 07-25-2009, 10:55 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
...still working

[+] Updated D3D Drivers
[+] New HTC icons

awesome.... thanks

Old 07-25-2009, 11:07 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
...still working

[+] Updated D3D Drivers
[+] New HTC icons

Grid scene, as in start menu?

dwizzy130

Old 07-25-2009, 11:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Hero

sky2009 is just getting started

I have a quick question. I do know this is slightly off topic and I am prepared to be flamed but I was wondering if anyone has been successful playing ROMS and EMULATORS on Juicy's 8 rom. I have had so much trouble trying to get emulators for the snes and sega to work that I just gave up on it. If someone could justify I would highly appreciate it. I have searched around ppc for issues on MorphGear and the other roms but they do not seem to work.
-Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development