View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 08:53 PM
Nygel
Almost a VIP

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090723 (21828.5.0.60) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcun View Post
Not at all... I was being serious. I've seen alot of postings about this bug but I've never had any of Juicy's builds not call the number I had chosen, at any time.

Do you use the couple of buttons below their picture on the people tab, or do you click their picture, then choose a number?

The icons on the people tab always call the default number, but clicking their picture always lets me choose a different one if I want. Isn't that the way it's supposed to work, or am I still missing something?

Again, didn't take anything you mentioned previously in a negaitive way, you just kindled my curiosity...
do you have a contact with lets say multiple numbers home, work, cell, ect..
try to set as a favorite choose the first number no need for a pic, close it out then come back to the favorite people's tab choose that person then under there picture try to choose a different number, you will see that it only dial the number it was set up with...... that the bug the other members are talking about... but if you select there pic and go to there details pages everything works find.... other than that perfect ROM for me.

how much different is 2.02 from 1.50 s2u2 that is the one I am still using...... ols skool