PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 09:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Telus

dyl4n is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090704 (23001.5.0.60) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
folders mean they are modules.... i will have tools in the kitchen that let you convert modules to dlls and vice versa
I should have asked sooner Kept trying to throw dll's in the folders.
The main reason I like cooking my own is I can edit all the icons in Photoshop and then cook them right in. I find it slows down TF3d when you replace Manilla files compared to cooking them in. Learned so much from your last kitchen!
Old 07-08-2009, 09:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I wonder if the kitchen will include a way to have different graphic drivers. o_O Because games, like, Need for Speed don't work in the current Juicy 8. D:
Old 07-08-2009, 09:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Terencec is keeping up the good workTerencec is keeping up the good work

When I finally find a 6.5 I can rock with the chef packs his bags.
Would be lucky enough to the updated fix version anytime soon .
Old 07-08-2009, 09:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terencec View Post
When I finally find a 6.5 I can rock with the chef packs his bags.
Would be lucky enough to the updated fix version anytime soon .

What are you looking to be fixed?
Old 07-08-2009, 10:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTCTP

MACE is keeping up the good workMACE is keeping up the good work
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090704

So, I get kinda busy, and don't check the Juicy thread for a couple weeks, and there are about a billion new posts, *TWO* new builds, and apparently Juicy is leaving or something?!?! Um, WTF?!!?

Anyway, I have to leave, but I will try to read the over 100 pages since the first J8 build came out and attempt to understand the madness.

Before I go, I wanted to ask a quick question though, I already searched not only this thread, but the entire site about this, and only found this one post about it:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianPAdams View Post
When I switched to Windows Classic lock style, then it would continuously switch back and forth between the silver lock screen and the TF3D home screen. Even if I was fast enough to catch the unlock soft key, it was unresponsive. I soft reset and it started over again. I had to catch the unlock screen before TF3D started loading before I could get to the unlock button.
And no replies or answers to the problem at all.

Personally, I feel this is a reasonably serious issue, as the new lock screen gives no feedback other than a clock (which is less functional, and less aesthetically pleasing than the TF3D one, especially if customized) and is not as reliable.

I normally will just put the device in suspend when I want to protect it from input, however there are certain programs which I like to be able to sit the device down and monitor without worrying about my cat walking on the TP and accidentally screwing something up.

Also, there are a few programs, for example the last.fm player, that will suspend function if you turn the screen off. (Personally, I think this makes absolutely NO sense for a music player, but meh, I didn't write the thing)

Anyway, I am quite surprised that more ppl have not reported this, I guess that ppl care more about finger candy than actual functionality, idk, whatever.

I have not had time to test this bug thouroughly, as I just flashed to the new Juicy, however, I can confirm that it happens with, or without TF3D enabled, with any app I have tried so far in the foreground, and directly after a hard reset (with my SDconfig disabled, of course)
I have never experienced the problem before with any previous build, however, I skipped from the first J8 to this one, as I have been busy, and didnt keep up to date on the site.
I also tried hard resetting, then reflashing, then hard resetting again, just to be safe, with the same results. I will try flashing back to stock Sprint rom, and then back again to J8090704 when I get back, but I hope someone has some idea what could possibly be causing this.

Oh, BTW BrianPAdams, you *can* actually disable it without resetting, and catching it while TF3D is loading, you just have to time the tap of the "unlock" softkey, and the unlock onscreen button that comes up afterward *just* right, or else it just goes back to the "press cancel, then unlock" error message as if there was screen input without tapping unlock first.
Old 07-08-2009, 10:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Terencec is keeping up the good workTerencec is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
What are you looking to be fixed?
A few pages back probably more than a few pages. He had a change log, for those issues.

Juicy 8: Build 0907xx

[ ] CE OS 5.2.23003 (Build 23003.5.0.60)
[+] FullScreenPlayer (1.6.19141132.00)
[+] StreamingMedia (3.1.19141226.00)
[+] VoiceRecorder (1.10.19123431.0)
[#] Repaired SmartTouch package
[#] Fixed YouTube Glitches
[#] Opera is now recognized by TaskManager
Old 07-08-2009, 10:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Juicy, you will truly be missed, would like to know your reason for leaving, but it is your desires and you need to feed those first. I was going to be upgrading to the TP2 as soon as it hits, but now I wonder if I should just wait to see what comes down the road. I don't foresee leaving WM unless the new Hero or future Linux builds do something. Blackberry just doesn't cut it for me. I do truly appreciate all that you have shared with us and wish you didn't feel the urge to jump ship heh. But I am sure you have your reasons. I can't imagine being satisfied going to any other roms so this will definitely be considered a D-Day when it happens.

Thanks again for all you have done.
Old 07-08-2009, 10:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro||6850
Carrier: Smart Phone Junkie|| SPRINT

klone9d6r is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklone9d6r is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklone9d6r is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I havent been outta touch for a while and got the latest build ready to flash but to come back to hear Juicy leaving is a sad sad day for us all.. B4 u go juicy i would like to ask ( bcuz im in a hury and havent dl ur kitchen) ur roms the only one outthere that gives a slight VIB in Manila tabs as well as a couple others.. is this gunna be released in the J8 kitchen?? its one of the many reasons i stay Juicy!!
Card: 8G
Carrier:
T-Mobile
Old 07-08-2009, 10:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

zachspda is just getting started

Hey Juicy sorry to see you go. I have been using your roms for a while now. Anyhow would it be possible for you to create a cab of the EZInput 2.1 for us before you go.
Old 07-08-2009, 11:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
lol sorry leanne

you can continue to use my 8 kitchen when i release it.... should keep you occupied
Not the same. I have gotten lazy and used to justed running your pre-made roms. Making my own just reaks fo effort!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development