PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 08:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

hyakku is keeping up the good workhyakku is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090704 (23001.5.0.60) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphyx View Post
There is some coding involved...you also have to remap the hotspot placements so they are aligned with the smaller graphics....
That so far has been the real hard part in porting the Topaz Phone Canvas to VGA. We got
Tachi instead because it was already VGA and all that really needed to be done with it was get around the SIM search issue.

I have no doubt that 2.5 Manila will be ported to VGA...
The question is gonna be do we have enough RAM ro run it and what else will need to be ported to support all the features!

I figure by the time it gets done we will all be looking for Manila 3.5 to be ported! LOL
Eh the TP 2 has the same amount of ram, and as I've heard between here and XDA a good amount, if not most people are keeping their TP. Remember, we heard the same thing about landscape Touch Flo, the Touch flo HD, TF3d2, and Rhodium add ons before TF3D2. I'll give them like two or three weeks and I'm sure we'll be rocking 2.5 or Sense.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Bell Canada

KrS14 is a n00b

I have a weird issue with gmail. When i send an email from within gmail itself, i get the same email in my inbox on my phone. I've never had this on any rom to date. It's almost like on my phone it's putting new sent items in my inbox.

Any suggestions? it's quite annoying
Old 07-09-2009, 09:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 / Evo 4G (Soon)

BrianRVT is just getting started

Installed version 8 a couple days ago. Here are a couple bugs that I am running into.

1) In landscape incoming calls do not appear.

2) With bluetooth on, switching between connected to a hands-free and back, causes a system notification ("bluetooth on"). This causes the next new text message to use the multiple notification bubble. (BT needs to just changes its bubble and not generate a notification. I might be crazy but I though there was a registry change for this. Maybe it only was in 6.1. I searched through the reg and couldn't find it.)

Other than that everything works fine.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HP H3850-->HP hx2190-->HTC Touch Diamond-->HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus Mobility

banjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to banjoeball

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACE View Post

[Edit]: I suppose that I should probably make the offer over at XDA...
I would have already, but I kind of assumed it was mostly coding needed, and they probably had someone for doing gfx work already, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask..
There is a (very) large thread over at the XDA Hacking/Dev Forum, which deals with porting over the Rhodium Manila (TF3D 2) to our VGA screens. -- this is where we get the version used in Juicy's ROMs. It was started by XBMOD, but I think he's MIA so others have picked up the slack. Head on over and offer up your skills! I'm sure the team would be more than happy to get a helping hand.

You can find the thread RIGHT HERE

EDIT: haha I just saw your post over at the thread. Probably shoulda checked there first... But good for you for trudging through the muck to find the right place to post -- gives me hope for the future.

Last edited by banjoeball; 07-09-2009 at 09:16 AM. Reason: EDIT: haha I just saw your post over at the thread. Probably shoulda checked there first...
Old 07-09-2009, 10:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO

kgnupe2 is keeping up the good workkgnupe2 is keeping up the good work

Ok this is probably goin to get deleted, but im fcukin pissed Juicy your Roms are the best, Why BB I hate BB it so handicapped. (BB must have thrown you a bone lol just playin or maybe not) I understand you have ur preference and you do this outta your love of the device but you leaving us all out there to fend for ourselves WHY Juicy WHY,

Its like the drop dead gorgeous chick you been dating for a year that everyones see and is jelous of, has great everything from top to bottom but come to find out shes leaving you for your best friend thats bigtime inferior to yourself, hes fat and ugly and broke with no money but she still leaving you. Thats how it is Juicy.

Juicy I thank you for your ROMS you definitly have the best stuff out there, I dont care if you are from Canada lol. But I hope your BB crashes daily and frustrates you to the point of coming back, Even though BB are so weak crashing really doesnt happen because the phones dont really do much, but i hope yours crash daily. No serious Juicy you have to be getting a free phone I know if i was BlackBerry I would give you one because your actions is goin to have some reprocussions for WM you have alot of followers, But following you to BB is like the if all your friends jump off a bridge speech. I wish you the best and worst with BB. But I hate to see you go none the less. Thanks for all the hard work Juicy.

All of the BB hate was done in comedy I really wish you the Best Juicy you have done my phone and this site a great service, but if you BB crashes alot you wont see any tears of aww over here more like tears of joy. lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

TraderStav is a n00b

I have searched the thread and cannot seem to find a good way to change the text size. I do it in the settings but only some of the text changes. From what I gathered there is a font problem but no one has mentioned a way to fix it. Any suggestions? I like my tiny font!
Old 07-09-2009, 10:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HP H3850-->HP hx2190-->HTC Touch Diamond-->HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus Mobility

banjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to banjoeball

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgnupe2 View Post
I dont care if you are from Canada lol.
ohh I lol'd over that one.

P.S.

Canada rocks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm pre formally touch pro on metro.

shockwave305 is a n00b

yo mighty, you have the best roms for cdma touch pro, props! i have a small problem, my alarm wont ring, it just beeps and vibrates. i tried changing the ring type but did not work. can someone help me out?
Old 07-09-2009, 11:30 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockwave305 View Post
yo mighty, you have the best roms for cdma touch pro, props! i have a small problem, my alarm wont ring, it just beeps and vibrates. i tried changing the ring type but did not work. can someone help me out?
Dude I know that your not being DIS-RESPECTFUL like that! No dis-respect to Mike but this is not his thread, if you are talking about his ROM well I'm dead on NOT COOL, if not I apologize....
Old 07-09-2009, 11:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
in that case.....

Juicy 8: Build 0907xx

[ ] CE OS 5.2.23004 (Build 23004.5.3.0)
[+] Native WM6.5 D3D Drivers
[+] DRMMiddleware (1.5.19142824.00)
[+] SharedModules (1.01.19142728.00)
[+] StreamingMedia (3.1.19141226.00)
[+] VoiceRecorder (1.10.19123431.0)
[+] CompIME Module from 5.2.21731 *fixes text input*
[#] Repaired SmartTouch package
[#] Fixed YouTube Glitches
[#] Opera is now recognized by TaskManager
[#] Enabled video quality selection in YouTube
LOL
Waiting, waiting, hoping this fixes the DRM issue!!!!! Juicy your the best!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development