PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2009, 01:23 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090627 (21820.5.0.40) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by saflang View Post
yes, this has been happening to me as well.
I have two computers that I hook my phone up to. With one, the phone is connected with a USB connection. The other it is on a dock with a USB and power lead that is plugged in to the wall.

With the USB only connection, my experience is the same as yours. With the dock, it stays on as expected.

I am not sure if this helps, but it at least gives one additional scenario to evaluate.

Mike
Old 06-30-2009, 01:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

codydavis22 is keeping up the good workcodydavis22 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to codydavis22 Send a message via Skype™ to codydavis22

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc00b4s7eve View Post
-I suggest installing it to your Storage card.
-There are little abbreviated help-txt files in almost every folder.
-If you want to backup/export certain registry entries (this is the real timesaver for me), \Sashimi\Program\bin folder has a great TaskManger in it with that capability.

Cheers
Would this back up your registration keys for certain programs? I've seen other ways of doing this but it is kind of a drawn out process.

Also Juicy would you ever consider building Sashimi into your roms?
Old 06-30-2009, 02:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

muzicman82 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to muzicman82 Send a message via MSN to muzicman82 Send a message via Yahoo to muzicman82 Send a message via Skype™ to muzicman82

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordrainkm View Post
Click the button in the lower left part of the keyboard that says XT9 ABC. XT9 should be highlighted now, after you click it, ABC will be highlighted. This will turn off autocomplete. You should only have to do it once.

I don't see the highlighted text you're talking about. If I hit Fn+Space (for T9), it does nothing. I still see the popup. If I hit backspace, it clears the text, but doesn't clear the autocomplete. What is this (non) feature?

See the attached screenshot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (11.8 KB, 28 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-30-2009, 02:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro CDMA

bedlam247 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordrainkm View Post
I used an older DCD Carrier Cab (attached) and the same version OZ IM, and it works fine on mine. Do your other internet apps work?
Looks like all my apps requiring internet connect stopped working. I only install two cabs this morning, the "push intenet fix" and the "htc touch fix###" not sure if one or neither affected my connections. I am in the middle of reflashing.
Old 06-30-2009, 03:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Eauh is a n00b

It seems that I am unable to set up my exchange email with this new release. If I try to set it up via rhodium, nothing syncs. When I try to set it up with the WM setup, I do not get the option to select exchange for the account type. All I get is POP, IMAP, and domain.

Any suggestions on a fix?
Old 06-30-2009, 03:35 PM
VIP Member

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzicman82 View Post
I don't see the highlighted text you're talking about. If I hit Fn+Space (for T9), it does nothing. I still see the popup. If I hit backspace, it clears the text, but doesn't clear the autocomplete. What is this (non) feature?

Which ROM are you on? I can't figure out what I'm looking at. Your keyboard isn't on screen. Ar you in portrait or landscape?
Old 06-30-2009, 03:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

[QUOTE=Eauh;1006367]It seems that I am unable to set up my exchange email with this new release. If I try to set it up via rhodium, nothing syncs. When I try to set it up with the WM setup, I do not get the option to select exchange for the account type. All I get is POP, IMAP, and domain.

Any suggestions on a fix?[/QUOTEc

Connect your phone to active sync first then once you disconnect it the exchanger server option should appear in the activesync program on your phone.
Old 06-30-2009, 03:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:

I also have this problem sometimes....where it acts real funny. and won't let you type what you want..
Old 06-30-2009, 03:39 PM
VIP Member

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eauh View Post
It seems that I am unable to set up my exchange email with this new release. If I try to set it up via rhodium, nothing syncs. When I try to set it up with the WM setup, I do not get the option to select exchange for the account type. All I get is POP, IMAP, and domain.

Any suggestions on a fix?
Are you setting up via WM through Activesync? I think you need to add a server source there first.
Edit: Disregard that I think. I definitely have the option of selecting exchange server during WM Messaging setup.

Last edited by ahuskins; 06-30-2009 at 03:43 PM.
Old 06-30-2009, 03:55 PM
VIP Member

Quote:

Figured out what your looking at. Obviously typed "123". JK When you hit Fn+Space you should get a menu, there you can select T9, ABC, etc. The highlighted text you would see is on the screen keyboard. (lower left) you can turn T9 on and off there.
Hope this helps, kind of difficult to understand what your problem really is.
Edit: Went back to your original post. You might have a problem with your flash. I have not experienced T9 only activating on numbers or punctuation.

Last edited by ahuskins; 06-30-2009 at 04:00 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development