PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2009, 02:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090627 (21820.5.0.40) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoSteppin4140 View Post
Program works great - but it doesn't show the defects ... it looks just fine, which is not the case.
I may be wrong, but I think that is what he is pointing out. If MyMobiler is showing it fine, then it isn't the ROM, in fact it is probably an LCD issue. Sorry!
Old 06-28-2009, 04:19 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

ya most likely ur lcd is going bad or the ribbon cable connecting the 2 sliding parts may be going bad, hope u got insurance on ur phone

Old 06-28-2009, 04:20 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP

cmantis is a n00b

I am having two big problems:

The first is that if I open Opera or IE and use the built in search function, or go to google, my search results will display but once I click on one and it begins to load the program crashes. I am sent back to the home screen. (This has been an issue for the last few builds, even after disabling flash)

The second is with text messages. Either in landscape or otherwise it continually defaults to T9 even after reselecting ABC.

- If it helps I am on Sprint and have done plenty of hard/soft resets as well as going back to stock rom.
Old 06-28-2009, 04:22 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

that 2nd problem kept happening to me today doing something else, i cant remember but it kept switching to t9 after stroking 1 key, is there anyway to enforce a default abc, i never use t9 for anything
Old 06-28-2009, 04:38 AM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post
I come with more bugs:

BUG: Roam Guard is stuck on.

Doesn't matter how you turn it off, via Phone settings, or checking "Do not ask me again" when it pops up, it won't turn off. Annoying for me because I live in a very sparse service area (for any carrier) so I switch in and out of roaming a lot. Whenever it switches to roaming, the phone turns on and it asks me "Do you want to roam? You may incur extra charges!"

I won't incur extra charges, and I don't want it to ask me over and over again. This is a new bug with the latest build.

Also, lockups while booting with S2U2 2.01 enabled... but that may be 2.01 related... I have noticed a lot of problems with it so I'm back to the WM 6.5 lock.
try S2U2 2.02. I'm using it just fine or in settings/advanced increase the bootup delay
Old 06-28-2009, 04:41 AM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
that 2nd problem kept happening to me today doing something else, i cant remember but it kept switching to t9 after stroking 1 key, is there anyway to enforce a default abc, i never use t9 for anything
hit the "123" key then back over to "ABC"
Old 06-28-2009, 09:33 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indie View Post
So I just upgraded from the first version that had Rhodium, and I'm wondering about some changes and if they can be changed back somehow, because I've looked in the options and found nothing yet so far.

1. When typing a symbol, I don't want to be asked to confirm it and if I bypass the confirmation, it won't type the symbol, just a space. Is there anyway to get rid of the horrible symbol confirmation when typing?

2. When I'm currently in a SMS thread, it no longer gives notification when a new SMS is received. I can understand why it would do this, because you are already on the screen, but a lot of times I'll leave my phone on this screen, but not look at it and go do other things. Is there anyway to get audio notifications turned back on when in an SMS thread?

Thank you.
I can confirm #2. Anyone have a fix?
Old 06-28-2009, 09:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

BrianPAdams is keeping up the good workBrianPAdams is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdikrik View Post
For the dude that is haveing reset issues, u might want to reflash and then remember to hard reset as soon as it finishes restarting after customizations.

I have found a bug id like people to confirm...

The lockscreen, pretty much doesnt lock. If you activate it and then put the phone to sleep, when you bring it back it justgoes to TF3D2 and u can navigate and open stuff and everything. Kinda stinks.
Yeah, I have weird issues with the lock also. If I leave it Windwos Default (slider) then it'll lock and if I turn my phone off, it'll half come back. TF3D will work, but the Start button won't. It's like anything Windows-native stays locked but anything TF3D comes back.

When I switched to Windows Classic lock style, then it would continuously switch back and forth between the silver lock screen and the TF3D home screen. Even if I was fast enough to catch the unlock soft key, it was unresponsive. I soft reset and it started over again. I had to catch the unlock screen before TF3D started loading before I could get to the unlock button.

Other than that I'm loving this ROM! Thanks Juicy!! I have the SMS auto-complete issue as well, but I run the Check Names menu option to resolve them so it's no big deal for me. Having the new SIP with haptic feedback and the fast hardware keyboard response makes up for it (assuming the issues are related...and they may not be). Thanks man!!
Old 06-28-2009, 10:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint PCS

bladed2 is keeping up the good workbladed2 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to bladed2

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
disable xt9 with xt9.exe in /Windows directory.
Telus Radio 1.04.05V
Old 06-28-2009, 01:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

trevor_g is keeping up the good worktrevor_g is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianPAdams View Post
! I have the SMS auto-complete issue as well, but I run the Check Names menu option to resolve them so it's no big deal for me. Having the new SIP with haptic feedback and the fast hardware keyboard response makes up for it (assuming the issues are related...and they may not be). Thanks man!!
The SMS issue has been remedied! There's a cab fix a few posts back...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development