PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2009, 11:25 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090704 (23001.5.0.60) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
Juicy would you consider starting a new thread with your farewell ROM and a simple tutorial on how to upgrade OS, Drivers, ect ion your farewell kitchen so we here can learn from you.....
Here is a great tutorial that explains everything.......there are also many more of these for other kitchens....

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=521632
Old 07-11-2009, 12:32 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Here is a great tutorial that explains everything.......there are also many more of these for other kitchens....

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=521632
have not read this yet but does this deal with Juicy kitchen, cause I know he will drop his new ROM and Kitchen just want to make it easy for him to come back with members not reading and asking noob questions that they could find the answer too a couple pages back
Old 07-11-2009, 12:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to savior02

are u ever going to release your kitchen? if so when?

Old 07-11-2009, 12:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior02 View Post
If you would read at all you would see many posts talking about it coming soon. He is making his last rom and last kitchen to release as soon as it is ready. Just have a little patience.
Old 07-11-2009, 01:00 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Quote:
thats what I'm talking about
Old 07-11-2009, 03:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

SRX8o7 is keeping up the good workSRX8o7 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to SRX8o7 Send a message via MSN to SRX8o7

Just flashed this ROM last night like I said in my post above..but for some reason its setting my clock back an hour. I dont know why either. It had also set my apportionment back or forward an hour. Anyone else having this problem? Any known solutions?
EDIT: Now it just changed all of my appointments to 2 hours ahead and 2 hours behind. its kinda frustrating..
EDIT2: I went to the clocks and alarms settings, my local time was set to -5 Bogota, Lima ... not -5 Eastern US .. I just changed it back, could that of possibly been it? Im heading off to work in an hour and when i get back ill tell ya how it went, or ill just update it from my phone at work.

Last edited by SRX8o7; 07-11-2009 at 03:16 PM.
Old 07-11-2009, 04:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO - VirusROM

SnoopDawg is keeping up the good workSnoopDawg is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRX8o7 View Post
Just flashed this ROM last night like I said in my post above..but for some reason its setting my clock back an hour. I dont know why either. It had also set my apportionment back or forward an hour. Anyone else having this problem? Any known solutions?
EDIT: Now it just changed all of my appointments to 2 hours ahead and 2 hours behind. its kinda frustrating..
EDIT2: I went to the clocks and alarms settings, my local time was set to -5 Bogota, Lima ... not -5 Eastern US .. I just changed it back, could that of possibly been it? Im heading off to work in an hour and when i get back ill tell ya how it went, or ill just update it from my phone at work.
This is the whole world clock fix. What happens is if your phone isn't locked and you receive a txt/e-mail or something that causes the screen to turn on and you bump it where the clock is, it will shift time zones.

Locking the screen helps but doesn't fix the problem.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-11-2009, 04:35 PM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRX8o7 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopDawg View Post
This is the whole world clock fix. What happens is if your phone isn't locked and you receive a txt/e-mail or something that causes the screen to turn on and you bump it where the clock is, it will shift time zones.

Locking the screen helps but doesn't fix the problem.
Yes it's the world clock bug, after you set the time zone to eastern manually there isn't an issue - just be sure to check it after re-flashing before you adjust any of your appointments.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-11-2009, 05:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

codydavis22 is keeping up the good workcodydavis22 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to codydavis22 Send a message via Skype™ to codydavis22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post
Yes it's the world clock bug, after you set the time zone to eastern manually there isn't an issue - just be sure to check it after re-flashing before you adjust any of your appointments.
I kinda gave up on this because i was sick of it screwing with my appointments....but I would like to have it set properly. Are you saying that if I set the correct time zone before I sync my appointments then it won't change their times? In the past I have done it after and it messed them up.
Old 07-11-2009, 05:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
the next release will not have a kitchen, and it will not be my last.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development