PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2009, 12:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: evo
Carrier: sprint

kessomatt is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [Apr 26] JUICY 7 - Build 090426H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by npatel1471 View Post
do any of the people with lowered pp to solve tf3d lag have temporary freezing in their native text message application or was it solved via the lowering of the pp?
Raising or lowering did not fix the lag problem.
Old 04-27-2009, 12:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post

3- 3G is EV, Dan Himself said it on a Sprint commercial recently. Personally i know for myself , internally Sprint felt really proud of its EV but its just a symbol and seeing 3G gave me some guilty pleasure of somesort, like best of both worlds
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico4k View Post
Juicy, Loved the 3G icon instead of EV!
how do you specify/tell the ROM which TitleBar Icons to use in the shellres.92.dll file? (i want to use all the wm6.5 titleBar Icons).
Or if there is an easier way, can you shed some light??
thanks in advance!
I installed "sprint carrier" cab and the "3G" icon went away and just "EV" is there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat View Post
i have this bug even on 090424H. i don't know why i always hit that soft key there, but it definitely causes me to soft reset more...my entire manila becomes dim!

(actually, you don't have to soft reset if it becomes dim; you can uncheck in the today screen options, then recheck it...but it's still annoying)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mabru2001 View Post
2. Not a big deal, I can just hit back and it goes back to the home tab and I just side and the screen brightens back up.
You have to hit back quickly, or else it will stay dim.
Old 04-27-2009, 01:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

scuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on rep

lag issue and possible fixes...

lowering/raising PP -- did not fix
reverting back to stock world clock -- did not fix
lowering/raising cache levels -- did not fix
installing older d3d driver -- did not fix
hard reset/clear storage -- did not fix

anyone have any other ideas?
Old 04-27-2009, 01:30 PM
Lurker

krumbman0wnz is a n00b
Exclamation Re: [ROM] [Apr 26] JUICY 7 - Build 090426H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

When text messaging (wm sms program, not htc's) the message stays in portrait when the hardware keyboard is opened, instead of turning to landscape like it naturally should.
Old 04-27-2009, 01:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuccia View Post
lag issue and possible fixes...

lowering/raising PP -- did not fix
reverting back to stock world clock -- did not fix
lowering/raising cache levels -- did not fix
installing older d3d driver -- did not fix
hard reset/clear storage -- did not fix

anyone have any other ideas?
As I was tapping albums softbutton in photos, and scrolling....
The image rendering WAS THE FASTEST I have seen, as it churned out images while I scrolled. Simply Amazing.

Having call history tabs visible and Home clock not changing back one hour was soo great

Too bad though, this version manilla has the dam occasional freezup problems.
So I used the cabs to revert the clock posted here page277.

World clock cab make clock go to "history" on tap, but even when going into "settings/clock&alarms", the time stayed correct and did not revert.

Speed came back with no more delay without having to install the Galarm cab.
I would suggest posting the "scuccia World Clock Default" cab into the first post, to regain SPEED!

Just looky my avatar...I love Speed you know

EDIT: PS, I have my pagepool set at 24, if that means anything.
I have not installed any other cabs this time, but 1 hard reset before i had many cabs installed and had the delay issue regardless, so i would look into what you have installed, if this does not work for you..
EDIT2: Went ahead and installed Galarm cab anyway, but did not work for me, causes freezups, probably because I don"t have GAlarm installed, and the cab does not uninstall
Time to hard Reset again!

Last edited by Maxx134; 04-27-2009 at 02:17 PM.
Old 04-27-2009, 02:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

jk11blueboi is a n00b

Love the Juicy 7 0904026H. I have tried every other major rom and seem to love this interface and icons and speed of this. The only problem i have is
I can't use sprint TV and the Windows media doesnt play my 3gp files. On other roms like mighty i would just install the calkulins tv fix and it would fix everything

On other post it says it has to do with the dshow but the calkulins won't fix it because the rom won't allow for it to be installed.

Is there a fix to this or is anyone else having this problem
Old 04-27-2009, 02:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dahlem is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardahlem is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardahlem is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

SprintTV doesn't work on Juicy ROM's . . .
Old 04-27-2009, 03:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Eauh is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
You guys should seriously look into setting up an sdconfig.txt file to install your CABs after a hard-reset. Then use rapiconfig to build xml files to restore all your personal settings like email, wifi, sounds etc. Flashing for me is an all-in-one procedure, the only thing I have to do manually is run PIM restore I would shoot myself if I had to reinstall a bunch of CABs and enter settings EVERY TIME I flashed, you ROM junkies MUST take the time to set configure your user configuration (UC).
Is there anywhere that has a tutorial on how to do this?
Old 04-27-2009, 03:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

flipper2008 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
You guys should seriously look into setting up an sdconfig.txt file to install your CABs after a hard-reset. Then use rapiconfig to build xml files to restore all your personal settings like email, wifi, sounds etc. Flashing for me is an all-in-one procedure, the only thing I have to do manually is run PIM restore I would shoot myself if I had to reinstall a bunch of CABs and enter settings EVERY TIME I flashed, you ROM junkies MUST take the time to set configure your user configuration (UC).
I do shoot myself everytime I see a new version! The big issue for me which I dont know how to resolve is the Bluetooth built into my car (Handsfree link), each time a new flash comes out I need to pair the phone all over again, and after doing it 100+ times, the coolness wears out. I have yet to figure out how to save the bluetooth. I truied some ideas with CE REG and saving the BT keys to CAB but it didnt work. I never messed with Rapiconfig or sdconfig.txt but i will look into this right now after i press save.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

gofawkurself is a n00b

Is it possible to replace the interent explorer exe with the older viersion? If so does anyone have a download link to an old version.

I like the look of the new one. but its too slow for me.

Jon

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development