View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 01:55 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [Apr 26] JUICY 7 - Build 090426H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuccia View Post
lag issue and possible fixes...

lowering/raising PP -- did not fix
reverting back to stock world clock -- did not fix
lowering/raising cache levels -- did not fix
installing older d3d driver -- did not fix
hard reset/clear storage -- did not fix

anyone have any other ideas?
As I was tapping albums softbutton in photos, and scrolling....
The image rendering WAS THE FASTEST I have seen, as it churned out images while I scrolled. Simply Amazing.

Having call history tabs visible and Home clock not changing back one hour was soo great

Too bad though, this version manilla has the dam occasional freezup problems.
So I used the cabs to revert the clock posted here page277.

World clock cab make clock go to "history" on tap, but even when going into "settings/clock&alarms", the time stayed correct and did not revert.

Speed came back with no more delay without having to install the Galarm cab.
I would suggest posting the "scuccia World Clock Default" cab into the first post, to regain SPEED!

Just looky my avatar...I love Speed you know

EDIT: PS, I have my pagepool set at 24, if that means anything.
I have not installed any other cabs this time, but 1 hard reset before i had many cabs installed and had the delay issue regardless, so i would look into what you have installed, if this does not work for you..
EDIT2: Went ahead and installed Galarm cab anyway, but did not work for me, causes freezups, probably because I don"t have GAlarm installed, and the cab does not uninstall
Time to hard Reset again!

Last edited by Maxx134; 04-27-2009 at 02:17 PM.