View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 12:25 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [Apr 26] JUICY 7 - Build 090426H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post

3- 3G is EV, Dan Himself said it on a Sprint commercial recently. Personally i know for myself , internally Sprint felt really proud of its EV but its just a symbol and seeing 3G gave me some guilty pleasure of somesort, like best of both worlds
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico4k View Post
Juicy, Loved the 3G icon instead of EV!
how do you specify/tell the ROM which TitleBar Icons to use in the shellres.92.dll file? (i want to use all the wm6.5 titleBar Icons).
Or if there is an easier way, can you shed some light??
thanks in advance!
I installed "sprint carrier" cab and the "3G" icon went away and just "EV" is there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat View Post
i have this bug even on 090424H. i don't know why i always hit that soft key there, but it definitely causes me to soft reset more...my entire manila becomes dim!

(actually, you don't have to soft reset if it becomes dim; you can uncheck in the today screen options, then recheck it...but it's still annoying)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mabru2001 View Post
2. Not a big deal, I can just hit back and it goes back to the home tab and I just side and the screen brightens back up.
You have to hit back quickly, or else it will stay dim.