PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 08:10 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!
Carrier: Sprint

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidxa View Post
Yeah, seriously.

I thought it was limited to only native WinMo apps, dialers, and such, but then I noticed that after 30 seconds of inactivity, my screen turned itself off automatically when I was using TomTom as well.

When it does this, I also lose access to my Voice Navigation/Prompts (not just the screen itself).

This is totally unacceptable.

I've used all of the other MR's in the past, and none of them have ever had this problem.
I hard reset twice, before and after, and yet still this problem persists.

I decided to give it a couple of days to see if the problem resolves itself before posting, or at least until other people chime in, but I see little mention of it.

I can not use this ROM or recommend it to anyone else unfortunately until this problem is resolved.
That sucks that you feel that way about what I would say is a pretty stable ROM, although I am biased and I donate to Mighty! I hope you donate to him as well before freeloading off his ROM's then blasting him about how you could never recommend it to anyone! Not pissed off at you but remember, insight not incite!

peace be with you my friend-

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!
Old 07-08-2009, 08:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

bsmoove386 is keeping up the good workbsmoove386 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaredC01 View Post
So no one else is having the text lag issue to speak of... Shame, as I have no idea how to fix it.
Did you back up your text messaging with pimbackup or do you have alot of text messages like over 15 Conversations? because I hear that can cause lagging. So you should probably clear your textmessages..or do a hard reset and then dont back up your text messages with pimpbackup

Customize your keyboard to do other things thanks to Tarkim

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=554240
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-08-2009, 08:15 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dro View Post
u know i didnt even notice this issue until u mentioned it...it is a little annoying that it dims out in less then 10sec wen i have it set to 1min...hopefully mike can fig it out 4 us....
what is the issue going on? peoples screens are just shuting off? mines not, or is there a certain app that its doing that in? im lost
Old 07-08-2009, 08:16 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaredC01 View Post
So no one else is having the text lag issue to speak of... Shame, as I have no idea how to fix it.

ur not the only 1...this is a known issue, as it gets drastic the more text messages u have in ur inbox...and the on screen keyboard lag is known as well but not as bad as previous ROMs
Old 07-08-2009, 08:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Roguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

lol, guess I forgot to add the cab for the mortscript in my post above... I edited the post and added it now. The post I'm referring to is below.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=15773
Old 07-08-2009, 08:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker

diplomat2387 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to diplomat2387

I just flashed to a different radio which was Sprint Radio V1.11.00F and I think I notice a difference in signal somewhat..Thanks to the people who helped..
Old 07-08-2009, 08:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

JaredC01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJaredC01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJaredC01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmoove386 View Post
Did you back up your text messaging with pimbackup or do you have alot of text messages like over 15 Conversations? because I hear that can cause lagging. So you should probably clear your textmessages..or do a hard reset and then dont back up your text messages with pimpbackup
I use SPB Backup, and I did restore my text messages... I'll try removing them and checking what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dro View Post
ur not the only 1...this is a known issue, as it gets drastic the more text messages u have in ur inbox...and the on screen keyboard lag is known as well but not as bad as previous ROMs
I've got quite a few in my inbox, so I'll clear them out and test it again.

Thanks for the reply's guys.
Old 07-08-2009, 08:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker

diplomat2387 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to diplomat2387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
what is the issue going on? peoples screens are just shuting off? mines not, or is there a certain app that its doing that in? im lost
I have had the issue too...I can be looking at my screen while the phone is on speaker and the screen shuts off...Kind of annoying but I can deal with it..
Old 07-08-2009, 08:22 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post

they arent just shutting off...the settings in the power manager dont stick when u adjust them...the backlight dims out @ about 5sec(well @least 4 me)....

Last edited by dro; 07-08-2009 at 08:24 PM.
Old 07-08-2009, 08:23 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

TYVM MIGHTY!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development